Need some motivating friends that are dedicated to this app

Options
I need some motivation, I've lost 10lbs and have 12 to go. If you have lost more than 10 lbs And are still dedicated to losing more add me!

Replies

• beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    That's me! (no. not the avatar. that's just wishful thinking) But I lost 10 pounds last year thanks to MFP and I have about 10 (maybe even 15) to go.
  • starfish235
    starfish235 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 15years ago. I am trying to drop 2 more. It is difficult on such a low calorie budget. However you have to think about how you would feel if you gave up. Sometimes you have to take one day at a time. Just don't think about the long hall. As you get closer to your ultimate goal it is very very slow. Just keep one foot in front of the other. Just get out for 10 mins and it turns to 30 min or more.
  • lbreito78
    lbreito78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could use some fit friends too! I have lost about 35 lbs. and still working for 5-10 more. I do a lot better when I have other people to remind me to stay strong!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me if you want. I've been on every day since I signed up 823 days ago, and I love to help & support my MFP friends! Twenty pounds down and fifteen stubborn ones to go.

Good luck to all of you :)
  • kmyrs
    kmyrs Posts: 27 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    How do you add friends in this forum? I'm also looking for more people on my news feed to motivate each other and share that special rush every time you see your exercise details and daily calorie goal successes. I have vacillated for a year between my ideal weight and 8-9 pounds heavier than my ideal. (This after having lost 85 pounds in 2009-2010.). Please feel free to add me as a consistent advocate of MFP and one also who needs support. BBCode - Not sure why it tells me to put this code in my post. Thank you in advance!
  • maureenmtracy
    maureenmtracy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've gained 12 lbs this last yr (yikes!) and needed to turn it around. I joined a drastic food restricted program and am losing 1 lb a day. It's not tasty "food" but I needed the strict no-cheat program and discipline to reach my goal of losing 30 lbs before summer. I really appreciate this program, as it's so helpful in tracking my everything. I love it!
  • alib6264
    alib6264 Posts: 3
    Options
    That's me! (no. not the avatar. that's just wishful thinking) But I lost 10 pounds last year thanks to MFP and I have about 10 (maybe even 15) to go.

• VIDiamond340
    Options
    I'm dedicated to using this app. I'll add you I'm trying to lose weight myself..