My goal for the week :)

Options
124»

Replies

• KA___
    KA___ Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    alskarani wrote: »

My goal for this week (yay for Mondays!) is to be aware of what I'm feeling when I really want to give into behaviors. I don't know that I'm strong enough to stop them yet, but I'm telling myself "that's ok." But I can try to understand them more, and maybe that will lead me to a place where I am better able to replace or stop them.

Thats a fantastic goal :-)

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Okay, goals for the week!! How many times have I said now that I need to get back to yoga :\. Well, I do! And since the weather looks set to be lousy all week, putting the kibosh on walks, it's even more important.

I'm also going to be better about ensuring I'm eating enough. Probably not such a worry if I'm not doing my two hours walks, but my net intake on days where I've done those has generally been pretty appalling, leading to headaches and feeling like crap the next day. So should the rain stop, I need to make sure I'm planning my food intake well enough to not be left with a mountain to get through at the end of the day.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Pro tip: don't try to jump straight back into yoga with a full hour practice!! But I got on the mat, and I did 40 mins, plus I'll do the bedtime routine later.