NZ friends wanted please

Options

Replies

• JulieandMax
    Options
    HI I'm in Auckland and you can add me if you like. I have a total of 8kg to loose and could do with some pals so we can help keep each other motivated!
  • sharbaby
    sharbaby Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, Im Shar from the Manawatu area, I keep falling off the wagon so am trying to find those wheels to get back on lol feel free to add me anyone
  • MoveLoveEat
    MoveLoveEat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So many kiwi's! Have just been through and added quite a few of you. Feel free to add me too :)
    25YO from Auckland, am maintaining / building muscle now (after loosing well over 10kg) and just signed up for my first half marathon so want to make sure I don't overeat using the excuse I've just been for a run :)
    Am also training to be a personal trainer at the moment :)
  • Rosiegordon33
    Rosiegordon33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im 24, based in Christchurch. Feel free to add me.
    Only 6.5kgs away from my goal so trying to be super good and keep at it. The more support, the better!!
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, would love some more kiwi friends myself to. I'm 23 and living in Auckland's North Shore. I want to lose about 20kg, keep going up and down for the past few years but now one of my friends has asked me to b her bridesmaid next year so I now have a very strict deadline and could use all the help I can get, and of course will return the favour!
  • SmujnZ
    SmujnZ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet some more fellow kiwis on here too! Please feel free to add me! 35yo mum to 2 awesome boys!
  • weightloss06
    Options
    I live in New Plymouth and am a 36 mum of four, back here again too
  • FearlessEquestrian
    FearlessEquestrian Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    19 years old and I am from Hawkes Bay :smile:
    I would love to make some more kiwi friends! I don't bite :wink:
  • kkooge
    kkooge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 51 (for another month!) and in Palmerston North. I would love some NZ friends too, so if anyone wants to add me that would be great.
  • mari_nz
    Options
    I'm 26 from Brazil..but living in Auckland...I need lose 10kg. until August as Im hitting home for a wedding
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone from Auckland and my partner roxyleanjeanz
  • trump65
    Options
    Me too!!
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me! <3
  • vaavale
    vaavale Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh add me pls from south Auckland even though I am not that contestant with my tracking I am hanging here. Not gaining
  • caj45
    caj45 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm Cheryl from the Horowhenua. I really need to make myself accountable now, I lost 30kgs in the past 15 months and have put around 5 back on since Christmas. I am having a few personal struggles and am finding my eating healthy is nor very consistent. I am not having any issues with the exercise side of things but am looking to add some weights now.
  • deewood80
    deewood80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me too
  • Sophachu
    Sophachu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me all!!
  • kckc69
    kckc69 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me, Im from Christchurch :)
  • tomofnz
    tomofnz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, would love some NZ weight loss mates, please add me! I'm trying to break that mythical 100kgs, around 19kgs to lose. Any Wellington or Lower Hutt people here?
  • steveanz
    steveanz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, from Christchurch, trying to lose weight and get fit too, always looking for others to ride or jog with.