April Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options
kadizia
kadizia Posts: 208 Member
New month, new challenge! I thought for this month in addition to beating the binge I'd try to continue working on normalizing trigger foods. I will try to have at least one serving (or more!) a day of a food that would usually trigger me and work on keeping those foods in the house. I want to really give this an honest try, because usually I do it and then freak out a few days later and binge "so it'll all be gone" or just throw it away. I'm going to try to do this for the whole month of April regardless of whether I slip up on the no bingeing part.
Anyways,
Me -1
The binge - 0
Days binge free - 5

Replies

• Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted: 4.2.15:

Dennis - 1
    Binge Beast - 0
    Night Eating > 100 cal - 0
    Days Binge Free - 9
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Gah! A bag of Mini Eggs got the better of me on the first day :( Those things are the devil; I had to buy them for Easter treats I had promised to make my kids for their school. Oh well. Back on the wagon today and it won't ruin the month. I portioned out the rest into baggies because I love them and will work them in as treats over the next couple of weeks, but need to not eat all three bags at once!

Me: 0
    Binge: 1
    Days binge free: 0
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    April 1
    Kourtney: 1
    The Binge: 0
    Days binge free: 45
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Gah! A bag of Mini Eggs got the better of me on the first day :( Those things are the devil; I had to buy them for Easter treats.

Seems like from Halloween (Sept) to Easter (April) the groceries are fully stocked with seasonal treats. Thankfully the season is almost over.

• Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Dennis4766 wrote: »
    Gah! A bag of Mini Eggs got the better of me on the first day :( Those things are the devil; I had to buy them for Easter treats.

Seems like from Halloween (Sept) to Easter (April) the groceries are fully stocked with seasonal treats. Thankfully the season is almost over.

Tell me about it. It was so much easier to avoid before I had kids!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    kadizia wrote: »
    New month, new challenge! I thought for this month in addition to beating the binge I'd try to continue working on normalizing trigger foods. I will try to have at least one serving (or more!) a day of a food that would usually trigger me and work on keeping those foods in the house. I want to really give this an honest try, because usually I do it and then freak out a few days later and binge "so it'll all be gone" or just throw it away. I'm going to try to do this for the whole month of April regardless of whether I slip up on the no bingeing part.
    Anyways,
    Me -1
    The binge - 0
    Days binge free - 5
    Thanks for getting us started. Sorry I am late. Busy month end in my workplace and I should have did it Sunday when I thought about. See official thread link below.

Link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10126460/april-challenge-me-vs-the-binge
This discussion has been closed.