Do you exercise?
What's your cal intake?
Proteins, veggies, ect...

Thanks in advance

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Yes I exercise, sometimes a lot. (I also exercise on fast days but only normally for an hour).

Calorie intake depends on exercise and social events. Somewhere between 2000 and 4500.

Food - all sorts of food, apart from food I don't like.
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    exercise - yes (minimum weekday routine)
    cal intake - high (don't record non-'fast' days)
    proteins, veggies, etc - yes, yesterday included swiss chard, cranberry walnut bread, oatmeal, blueberries, strawberries, asparagus, onions, spinach, carrots, avocado, chia, flax, pumpkin and hemp seeds, banana, pecans, tomatoes, and arugula. Okay, maybe too much (again, sigh!) but 'fast' day today . . . :)
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    My non fast days depend on what's happening. I generally eat around 1500 ish a day. I'm trying desperately to boost my protein to my goal amount. It's making food fun lol.
    I exercise most days. Unless it's been a really crazy crappy day at work. Yesterday I did 15000 ish steps at work and just didn't have the energy or the oomf to exercise. But yesterday was a fast day. Today is a new day and I've already done my stretches and daily challenge.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of running, so my non-fast days tend to have a 5 or 10 km run in them, or else a dance class.

Eating wise - breakfast of eggs or oatmeal, lunch is soup or salad based, anything goes really for dinner. I try to keep my proteins and carbs about 100g per day, but it's no big deal if I don't reach that. Fruit maybe one per day, veggies as much as I can fit in. Calories 1500-2000.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I do exercise on my both my fast and non-fast days, I find that if I don't put in at least 20 minutes of something 6 days a week, I have a hard time getting back into anything that resembles regular exercise. Heavy on the cardio/calorie burn on the non-fast days if I can swing it. I've noticed when I eat the total TDEE (1960 for me), I usually choose my foods poorly. Keeping it ~1700 forces me to do better. Started the 5:2 at Thanksgiving & lost 6 pounds right off the bat. Then came Christmas break, and a couple of weeks later 4 snow days trapped at home with the kids, and not too long after that Spring break....so I've lost and found 2 pounds routinely since January. Time to stop messin around and get to it. I haven't really paid too much attention to my macros...sounds like others have seen better results sticking within the suggested carb & sugar ranges.
  • JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses
    I really appreciate it