Spreadsheet Link

Options

Replies

• schonerhirt
    schonerhirt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It won't let me add my start weight - 149 or goal weight (challenge) 139. Can someone add for me please?
  • LJFJ
    LJFJ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the great spreadsheet, but it won't allow me to add my user name. Is this group closed, perhaps?
  • groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi goingforahundred. I tried entering my starting weight and somehow, it won't let me. All other info. was entered last week successfully. I don't know if this is a glitch. My starting weight for the challenge is 163. Whenever you have time, I'd appreciate it if you could try it on your end. Thanks!
  • AmandaStrickland1
    AmandaStrickland1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I thought I added my weight to the spreadsheet on Monday, but it's not there. And I can't add it. I'm on a desktop, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Goingforahundred, I sent you a message. Thank you!
  • renaenance
    renaenance Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was on the spreadsheet earlier in the week, but today my info isn't there
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    haywray wrote: »
    Could you add me please?
    Start 146
    Goal 135
    KNArzoian wrote: »
    Please add my information to the spreadsheet.
    MFP SW: 320.2
    CHALLENGE SW: 320.2
    CW: 320.2
    CHALLENGE GW: 299.9
    UGW: Healthy
    larncy wrote: »
    Can someone add me as well please and thanks!
    Larncy
    Mfp start weight-212
    Current weight-211.4
    Goal weight 180
    Goal for challenge 190

You have all been added to the spreadsheet.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    mfcossio wrote: »
    Could someone add my details too?
    SW 165
    CW 145
    UGW 132

You have been added to the spreadsheet!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    PennyS44 wrote: »
    I was on the spreadsheet twice and now I am deleted. Starting weight 162.5 for challenge.

Your name is on the spreadsheet twice right now. It had a starting weight of 161 listed, but I changed it to 162.5.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    It won't let me add my start weight - 149 or goal weight (challenge) 139. Can someone add for me please?
    I got it added!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    LJFJ wrote: »
    Thank you for the great spreadsheet, but it won't allow me to add my user name. Is this group closed, perhaps?

The group is not closed. You can post your info here if you are still unable to get it on the spreadsheet and someone will add it for you. I am sorry that the spreadsheet is being difficult!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    cherirana wrote: »
    I'm on the spreadsheet and my info is right. It just won't let me enter my starting weight or anything.

Would you like me to add it for you?
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    groovigyrl wrote: »
    Hi goingforahundred. I tried entering my starting weight and somehow, it won't let me. All other info. was entered last week successfully. I don't know if this is a glitch. My starting weight for the challenge is 163. Whenever you have time, I'd appreciate it if you could try it on your end. Thanks!

Your weight is there now, someone beat me to it!!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    Hmm, I thought I added my weight to the spreadsheet on Monday, but it's not there. And I can't add it. I'm on a desktop, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Goingforahundred, I sent you a message. Thank you!

I got it entered for you!! I hope you have a great weekend!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    renaenance wrote: »
    I was on the spreadsheet earlier in the week, but today my info isn't there

Can you please look on line 303 of the spreadsheet and see if maybe that is you. I think it is but without your complete name.
  • renaenance
    renaenance Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    When I click on the link it only goes to line 289. I guess it's because I'm on my phone. I don't know. That would be me...I didn't type my whole name when I added myaelf.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    My starting weight still isn't there and it still won't let me enter it.

• tim_w13
    tim_w13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Please add me too
    Starting weight 150.6
    Goal weight 130
  • groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    groovigyrl wrote: »

Your weight is there now, someone beat me to it!!

Starting weight with MFP is there (the one that I entered), not the starting weight for the challenge. That box is blank and I can't enter my number. Thx.

• LJFJ
    LJFJ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I read some of the posts from members that said they could add their information using the phone app. I don't have that kind of phone. I use it to make calls and set my alarm. So... do I just post my progress here to be added?

Could anyone tell me how I post a reply to a particular post? I've followed the instructions from the FAQs, but it didn't work, except to just come to the bottom of the page. How do I post to an individual?

Thank you!

Linda
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    cherirana wrote: »
    My starting weight still isn't there and it still won't let me enter it.

I got it added!