Apr 2015 Challenge ~ Apr 6th - Apr 12th

2»

Replies

• Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Chris I got a walk in today so your motivation worked :wink:
    Paula haha thanks. Yup still here in Jersey. There are 3 that aren't too far from me. I've even done runs at 2 of them lol.
    Shelley that sounds painful! I think the wine tastings are fun. And at this one almost every Saturday they have music and you can just hang out.
    Thank you Kathy! Great job on being down size wise. It's always nice to know something is working :smile:
    Thanks Lynnette I'm trying. I keep telling myself that. And she sure does keep me on my toes lol. She definitely is so much fun I try to enjoy it all while I still can. These past 3 years went so fast.
    I'm glad everyone had no problems with the storms
    Today was really nice again. We got some family pictures then went out to eat. When we got home I walked my daughter down to Rita's Water Ice for a treat. It was about 1.5 miles round trip. Also I just got an email my new fitbit was shipped Friday. I'm getting the charge HR - had the Force and sent it back for the recall in November. I miss it! I did get the gearfit to try and don't really like it. So I'm ready for that :smiley:
    Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
    XO
    Kat
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,792 Member
    Kat glad to hear you got your walk in today! I wish I could run with the grandpuppy, but my knees are really cranky. Good job!

Lynnette I went from drinking a 6-pack of diet Pepsi a day to drinking zero soda ever by making a deal with myself that I would drink 12 ounces of water before I could drink 12 ounces of soda. Pretty soon...no soda craving. I am a coffee addict, however!

Shelley wasn't what the Hammer coral did like someone using a stun gun on the person cleaning their bathroom?? :# Egad!!! Hope your arm is better...

Kathy good work going down a size! It's got to be all that running around the court chasing that fuzzy ball that's getting you there!

Paula good job on the knee exercises and the workout! Way to get it done in the dead of night!! The Home and Garden Show never changes...the vendors seem to be the same every year but this year the kids talked to a lot of different vendors with a purpose in mind. Some of the salesmen were over the top though!! It kills me!

Our weather was beautiful today. We got our walk in with Bean early this morning. We had him for a puppy sleep over. He is the best dog!! Then we took him back to the kid's house and left him with his peanut-buttered kong and then met the kids at the show. They were having breakfast with their friends in the same town as the show. I have 7.97 miles and 17,403 steps for today.

I hope you all had a great weekend and that tomorrow is pretty darn good too!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,999 Member
    Lynette we must give up all soda like Chris! Only had one today. Head does not hurt as bad. :)

Chris I never counted how many I drink daily. But since soda was the only thing I would drink, I am sure it was alot. No coffee here!

I worked in my gym some more today. Spent 3 hours hanging posters and going through VHS & DVD workouts. Boy did I throw out loads of them! B) I feel lighter! And I found a few I have never done, ok maybe more than a few. And there were two instructor ones sort of like zumba. They really looked fun. So it is my intent to start doing one on the days I do not go to the gym. And getting rid of the ones I will not likely repeat.

Bed time.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,759 Member
    Chris, How smart you are, putting water before soda. :smiley: And inspiring Kat!

Shelley, OMG! Ouch!! Hope you recover! :sad: Congrats, on cleaning. How much lighter are you now?

No workout for me tonight. Am bending my knee whenever, though. Figure as long as it hurts, I'm doing good.

:yawn: pillow time - Paula
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,325 Member
    Tough Sunday for the team. We only took 1 of 5 matches. We were playing the No. 1 team in the division. My partner and I took a whipping 0-6 & 1-6. I'm told you learn more from your losses...well we learned a lot yesterday. :D

I also aggravated a left foot injury...I'm limping pretty badly and having a problem putting weight on it. We have 2 more spring matches...my partner and I have next week off...good timing.

Shelley - sounds like you had a really busy weekend. Gardening, your tank and exercises. Good job!

Lynnette - same with you...exciting time for your daughter.

Paula - good job with the knee. My friend is having a time getting her mother to therapy. She's missed the last 3 weeks. She believes part of it is depression.

Have a good Monday everyone!

Kathy