RED Team

Options

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies

Hope all is well with everyone. How are we doing?
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Good morning Red Team, sorry about the weight gain this week. For what it's worth, that number was much worse before working in my back yard most of the day, eating no processed food again and getting a good night's sleep. Plan to post much better numbers next Sunday. It's a new week.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Way to go Shay!!!

It was a rough week for a lot of us. Let's reboot, make a plan, and make this week count!!!!!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks Phoebelayla. I was sick 2 days last week, so I guess it helped with my loss. I will take it :) . I hope the scale goes down some more this week. I really want to be in onederland this month.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Great job Shay!
  • mmcqueen927
    Options
    Thanks JuliaMLN. I went to the gym last night and then ate chocolate. Why do I do this to myself :( ? I will try to do better today.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I went to the gym last night and then ate chocolate. Why do I do this to myself :( ?

That's much better that eating chocolate and not going to the gym! :)
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I slacked all week :( Plan to start back running Monday morning now that the weather is cooperating.
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Have had a bad couple of weeks, have weighed in today and results extremely disappointing. Had a good day today, now to try for another tomorrow. Taking it one day at a time.
  • mmcqueen927
    Options
    Well, I'm back up this week. I am not surprised; I ate too much sugar and sodium last week and not enough water. Getting back on track today, I will keep pushing forward.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the 2nd week in a row. My last loss was from the week I was sick. I'm hoping this week will be better. Yesterday I was pretty discouraged, but more hopeful today. I really neeed to make some changes.
  • trimminit
    trimminit Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi, Team. I wanted to check in and keep you updated. I've been MIA between the move and a couple of urgent health issues. My weight is just under what it was at my last weigh-in. Thank you for keeping my name on there, especially since the rule is deletion after two missed weeks. I'm sorry I've been gone SO much. Life happens sometimes and I really had to put everything on the back burner so I could focus on health. I'm looking forward to catching up with what you ladies have been up to. :)
  • JMarcella57
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Seems the holiday weekend/week has left most of us recovering a bit. It's been a bit tough getting my rhythm back with my eating and exercise too. I feel like it's finally getting back to normal. It's a new day and a new week.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    No worries Kris. It's been rough for most of us. Glad we're still all here tho. I've gained for the last 2 weeks also. :( Exercising isn't the problem for me. It's the eating habits that's keeping me from losing.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    trimminit wrote: »
    Hi, Team. I wanted to check in and keep you updated. I've been MIA between the move and a couple of urgent health issues. My weight is just under what it was at my last weigh-in. Thank you for keeping my name on there, especially since the rule is deletion after two missed weeks. I'm sorry I've been gone SO much. Life happens sometimes and I really had to put everything on the back burner so I could focus on health. I'm looking forward to catching up with what you ladies have been up to. :)

Glad to see you checking in. We look forward to catching up with you as well. Take care.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I stopped logging my evening foods and have stopped loosing. I'm thinking there's a connection here. (lol) So today, I must get back to the total package. I must work through each day with the vigor and enthusiasm that got me through my first 20 pounds!

Hope everyone on our team is doing well. Have a great weekend Red Team!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Just changed my user name from JuliaMLN to JMarcella57. But it's still me. B)
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I've had a really bad week. I've wondered if I should post my gain or not so as to not hurt my teams percentage. I did go ahead and post it and am starting fresh today, so hoping for better numbers next week.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    1crvygrl wrote: »
    I've had a really bad week. I've wondered if I should post my gain or not so as to not hurt my teams percentage. I did go ahead and post it and am starting fresh today, so hoping for better numbers next week.

We are here for each other. It is about what is going to help you the most. When I post a gain, it helps to remind me that I need to focus more on my choices for the upcoming week. I think that is the real focus of the challenge. It is so that we can all support each other on our good weeks AND our not so good weeks. This helps all of us be out best selves as we go through this process of changing our longterm lifestyles for the better for us individually and as a group.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I agree Marcella. This is a difficult journey we're on. It's bound to have some ups and some downs.