Dinner Tonight?

Options
Twibbly
Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
I found my dinner tonight! https://buttoni.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/zucchini-pepperoni-pizza-bites/

Bacon & black olive with no sauce for hubby, mushroom & ground beef for me.

What're you eating?

Replies

• glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Salmon Hollandaise with asparagus
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hmmm the spinach and chicken salad i bought for lunch and didnt eat and a piece of vegetable quiche from the coffe place. I didn't eat the crust.mtotoally not satisfied, but full enough.
  • wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Leftover Thai Cashew Chicken with stirfry onions and bell peppers. Probably 20g carbs, but I can handle it. :)
  • spush
    spush Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm eating out tonight, at Harvesters , a grill place so should be OK, but traditionally I've always ended up cheating when I eat out. Keep your fingers crossed for me that today I won't!
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    beef tenderloin (medium rare cooked in bacon fat)
    sauteed cabbage (in bacon fat and butter)
    sauteed mixed summer squash with bell peppers (in bacon fat and butter)
    feta cheese
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    pork carnitas!

Our own homegrown pork roast, with onion, garlic and cumin in the crockpot for a few hours
    Avocado
    Sour cream
    Cheese
    Olives
    A tiny bit of black beans

all in a bowl for us low carbers and on a low carb tortilla for the daughter.
  • ilovestripeysocks
    Options
    Steak with a creamy garlic mushroom/shallot sauce. Was fantastic!
  • Japkoo
    Japkoo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im having a bunless burger with oven baked zucchini sticks (parmesan and spices as a breading). Had a huge salad with tuna for lunch.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,489 Member
    Options
    I worked from 5am-2pm with just coffee and half and half during my "lunch break" at 9am. When I got home I ate three eggs fried in butter and 4 thick cut slices of bacon, plus a cow pal (individually packaged cheese, 21g).

Not sure on dinner yet, have to come up with something, the deluge outdoors means all the kids sports were cancelled and I now have to provide dinner for 6 lol.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Twibbly wrote: »
    I found my dinner tonight! https://buttoni.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/zucchini-pepperoni-pizza-bites/

Bacon & black olive with no sauce for hubby, mushroom & ground beef for me.

What're you eating?

Same receipe guide...Low carb... Baked Lebanese Chicken
  • spush
    spush Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I worked from 5am-2pm with just coffee and half and half during my "lunch break" at 9am. When I got home I ate three eggs fried in butter and 4 thick cut slices of bacon, plus a cow pal (individually packaged cheese, 21g).

Not sure on dinner yet, have to come up with something, the deluge outdoors means all the kids sports were cancelled and I now have to provide dinner for 6 lol.

Sorry, I must be tired, I read that as a cow pat...
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,057 Member
    Options
    Grassfed ground beef with chili peppers, covered in old cheddar cheese, sour cream and salsa.
  • mebeep
    mebeep Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh my everyone is eating like kings! I'm tired after cooking for everyone else I'll only want a slice of balogna around a wedge of avocado and cheese.
  • Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    mebeep wrote: »
    Oh my everyone is eating like kings! I'm tired after cooking for everyone else I'll only want a slice of balogna around a wedge of avocado and cheese.

I actually didn't end up cooking. Ate leftover pork chops. Hubby is on his own (so he'll probably end up eating popcorn).
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Twibbly wrote: »
    mebeep wrote: »

I actually didn't end up cooking. Ate leftover pork chops. Hubby is on his own (so he'll probably end up eating popcorn).

Lol, they're all the same :)
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=526332

I had the bread pudding in #6....only intended to eat half. Ate it all. And it was good.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,489 Member
    Options
    spush wrote: »

Sorry, I must be tired, I read that as a cow pat...

Lol..

I ended up frying up a chunk of boar's head kielbasa for late dinner. Dang work + homework killing my day.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Hamburger steak with mushrooms and onions.
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    8oz ribeye cooked in coconut oil and butter. mascarpone with jello after.