Help!

dj93533
dj93533 Posts: 5 Member
Good evening Team!!!
I don't feel well at all! I thought I was doing well with my free days, but apparently I went too far and I'm sick. I'm looking forward to starting a new week.

Replies

• Hang in there and reset...the free days were hard on me too...however I don't feel bad..I am resetting...did two workouts today ..and will work out all week.. was down 3 pounds last week picked two back up.. I plan to loose those...no more free days for me...the weekend are always hard for me..trying to learn how more control when socializing
  • getfitwithkaren
    getfitwithkaren Posts: 24 Member
    DJ what did you have on your free days? Carolyn, thanks for your comments. We all needed to hear both of you. Most of us went and ate crazy on the Free Days and paid for it. The Free Days were factored in so that you could see what you're doing to yourselves. So that you could experience what your body goes through when you eat certain things. So that you could get to know your body and how it reacts to the foods we eat. Most times we are sick or feel bad but get use to the feeling and pay it no mind. Our bodies realizes it though... the weight gain is often inflammation out bodies put out in reaction to our putting bad foods in. No worries though DJ... We've had our last of the FREE DAYS last week. There are no more of those in the Challenge. It's clean eating from here on out. (smiles)