Searching for friends

2»

Replies

• Rukikat
    Rukikat Posts: 13 Member
    I'm 32 and have lost about 30 pounds and still have 30 to go! I'm on consistently, so feel free to add me!
  • genivar
    genivar Posts: 22 Member
    Hi all,
    I fear I am nearing the latter part of dirty thirties (just turned 38). I started the gym April 1 after quite a few years hiatus and have been finding my way around. I'm not sure what an accountabuddy can do to help the process but I'm very willing to try. Going on my very first cruise in 11 months and want to look my best. 40ish lbs to lose.
    New Brunswick, Canada
  • awilliams1026
    awilliams1026 Posts: 7 Member
    I did not think that having people who have like minds about working out and eating better would help but it is something about logging on and seeing others still in the race with you does help you. Especially during the unmotivated times.
  • meegun1
    meegun1 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey, I am from Central Illinois. Wish I could find Illinois members who lived close by to work out with etc. I have about 80 to lose :( went through some health issues and put on so much weight. I start off doing well and then fall off the wagon. I was always an athletic person and want to get back there. feel free to add me as a friend. I am 37
  • lisannmarcum
    lisannmarcum Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all! I so need some help to keep me motivated! I get easily discouraged and am finding it hard to lose weight. I am not familiar with how to add friends onto my app so feel free to send me an invite, add me or whatever it is you do lol :)
  • jkreutzfeldt
    jkreutzfeldt Posts: 420 Member
    meegun1 wrote: »
    Hey, I am from Central Illinois. Wish I could find Illinois members who lived close by to work out with etc. I have about 80 to lose :( went through some health issues and put on so much weight. I start off doing well and then fall off the wagon. I was always an athletic person and want to get back there. feel free to add me as a friend. I am 37

Meegun- I'm in a similar situation as you-- this is my 2nd time on mfp, I have more to lose than you, about 100 pounds, and was a gymnast for years in my teens so was always really tiny. I've been on mfp this time for a little over 2 weeks, but I'm also scared I won't stick with it, especially once my weight starts to plateau which I know is normal. I'm down almost 12 pounds so far though (joined the gym 6 weeks ago), but still looking for a few mfp friends to help stay motivated and keep accountable.

Add me if you want a motivation friend!
  • chattywalnut
    chattywalnut Posts: 14 Member
    I am from Wisconsin and I have 100+ to lose and I know it will be a long road but I'll get there. I need some motivated friends who look on the bright side of life
  • HarperGirl85
    HarperGirl85 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi all! I'm Mandy, 30 years old, and new to the group. I'm a military wife, and we are currently stationed at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Looking for friends as well! I'm 5'0 and I tend to stay around 115-117lbs. I I was 210lbs back in 2007-8 and I lost 100lbs over the span of about a year. I'm maintaining that loss and trying to build muscle. Feel free to add me !
  • carmodyjm
    carmodyjm Posts: 6 Member
    Add me!!