Replies

• Womaniamnew
    Womaniamnew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.2lbs total pounds loss -3.2lbs
  • magz1990
    magz1990 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.4 pounds, which I'm happy with, after a good week in the gym and eating out at the weekend. I weigh in on Mondays as the weekends are my downfall. I often think if I worked 7 days a week, I would have achieved my goal a long time ago
    SW 151.8
    CW 151.4
    Loss 0.4
  • Womaniamnew
    Options
    magz1990 wrote: »
    I'm down 0.4 pounds, which I'm happy with, after a good week in the gym and eating out at the weekend. I weigh in on Mondays as the weekends are my downfall. I often think if I worked 7 days a week, I would have achieved my goal a long time ago
    SW 151.8
    CW 151.4
    Loss 0.4

WTG!
  • Healthylrg
    Healthylrg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is motivating. I lost 1.4 pounds. It's good to know I'm doing this with others. Let's keep it up we are half way there.
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Shoot, I gained .5 :/
  • Womaniamnew
    Options
    don't worry! We got this ladies. You can add me for added support if we are not already friends!
  • curryspicegirl
    curryspicegirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    considering how my weight fluctuates, I really wonder if I should bother updating my weight daily. Some days I know I will only get upset if I get on the scale, on some I feel all great and 'skinny' and end up weighing more than the day before. Ugh. Spring is around the corner and I'm so frustrated this isn't going so well.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I was away for 10 days, which included 6 days of walking 124 km to raise awareness for the endangered African Penguin. Had an amazing time, despite the blister collection I gathered. Before I left I checked my weight and I checked again this morning and I am basically 2 kg down in those 10 days!! At my lowest weight since I started trying a couple of years ago. Got another 1/2 kg to go to get to 10kg lost from my heaviest. Super excited to get to that target, which really feels achievable right now as I am motivated and fit. Got my first trail race next week Friday (only 3,5km, but it is a start) and I intent to run the entire thing! I have walked enough recently...
  • curryspicegirl
    Options
    That's awesome, CaptainBoing! And I'm sure the Penguins appreciate it.
  • Womaniamnew
    Options
    my weight is up a little but I'm determined to meet my goal.
  • Ciler_mcj
    Ciler_mcj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i did not lose any lbs, but did not gain any lbs either so am happy about that :)
  • curryspicegirl
    Options
    my weight is up a little but I'm determined to meet my goal.
    Mine is up, too.