Proof that the scales lie!

Options
FRJM
FRJM Posts: 91 Member
Sorry to the repeat post for people on my friend list but this is way to good not to share.

In January I had body stat analysis done at the gym, started following EM2LW and became a regular at the gym/running club again. My weight on the scales has fluctuated a few pounds up and a few pounds down but today it was exactly the same as in January. BUT here is the results of the body stat analysis which shows major progress and I now couldn't care less about the scale...

Bodyfat 34.8% in Jan...25.5% today
Lean muscle 65.2% in Jan...74.5% today
BMR 1336 in Jan...1418 today

This is me that was losing hope by trusting the scales. I was scared it wasn't working. I really thought if I'd lost any fat it would show on the scales.... this is proof that the number on those scales is rubbish!!!! Yippee for EM2LW :smiley::smiley:

Replies

• Jennbecca33
    Jennbecca33 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, Fran! So glad you had this test done so you could "see" what was really happening! Do you mind if the EM2WL team reposts this?!
  • FRJM
    FRJM Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Not at all....feel free to share to whoever will listen!!! :smiley:
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Definitely what I like to hear! Thx for sharing.
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Wow,that is great!!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Great work during your reset.

Now you've reached the fun part of it getting harder to keep making improvements.

Happens with everything, once you improve a good amount, future improvements take more effort.
    Like performance, weight on the bar, speed, ect.

But now with experience of what is possible and it does work and you know what's important, you can keep rowing that boat even if ...... (where did that analogy come from! and no ending, how silly)
  • Original_Beauty
    Original_Beauty Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    So very proud of you, you are amazing!!!