Getting TONED for Summer '15! <3

Options
Hi there! I am new and I am pretty excited about it. I am looking for any friends that can motivate me along the way, share experiences and any tips or tricks! My goal is to lose 5 lbs within a month, do continuous 30 day "Ab", "Squat" and "Push Up" challenges on my phone as well as participate in the "C25k" app as well. I am on my second week of C25K and so far, so good! I just need an extra push here and there! I want to get rid of that stubborn belly fat and tone up my body for the summer.

Replies

• sherbear3606
    sherbear3606 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 4 of my c25k my first 5k this year is 4/11, I am tried of jiggling, time to firm it up! Keep up the good work!
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I log every day! :)
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm more than happy to help keep you on track! Did you start the challenges on the 1st? How are they going??

Feel free to add me too. :smile:
  • queenofknots
    queenofknots Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 4 pounds down and looking to lose another 6. Staying motivated for the new bathing suit I just bought myself!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I log every day and am trying to lose the last 15-20 stubborn pounds. I'm going to see my favorite band in July and want to fit into the outfit I have all picked out ;)

Good luck everyone!
  • QueenBae97
    QueenBae97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I log in everyday and am trying to tone up as well!!
  • christyerlsten
    christyerlsten Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am some what new- back to it. I would like to obtain my goal this time. Reading your posts are very encouraging. I would like to loose 10 pounds and tone. Im 28 yrs old now and love being comfortable & eating. But im petiet and look younger. I only wish I felt like I was still in my early 20's, lol I recently joined the gym and want to get seriouse about curving my eating habits. Hope I can be an inspiration as well as being inspired. Good luck ladies! :)
  • ninjawaffles22
    ninjawaffles22 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me as well if you'd like! I'm new to this and would LOVE to have someone with the same goal. I only want to lose about 6 more pounds, but want to get toned up as well! Anybody reading this is welcome to add me as well!
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log everyday and am running frequently as my first 5k is in a few weeks!
  • jaxz88
    jaxz88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 5k!! It's way fun! Me and my husband are doing one for cinco de mayo :-)
  • lmmodzi
    lmmodzi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm into my fourth run today getn ready for summer so add me so we can motivate each othet
  • mbryant322
    mbryant322 Posts: 42 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You all can add me! I am on everyday!
    I am on my 4th week of C25k and I'm actually going to be doing my first 5k next Saturday, even though I am no where near ready. At least I can say I did it.
  • jaxz88
    jaxz88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yay! It's awesome to be able to say you did it!! Not everyone can!
  • smilelaughlove17
    smilelaughlove17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am new and I am pretty excited about it. I am looking for any friends that can motivate me along the way, share experiences and any tips or tricks! My goal is to lose 5 lbs within a month, do continuous 30 day "Ab", "Squat" and "Push Up" challenges on my phone as well as participate in the "C25k" app as well. I am on my second week of C25K and so far, so good! I just need an extra push here and there! I want to get rid of that stubborn belly fat and tone up my body for the summer.
    I'm on wk7d3 of c25k. I never liked running until now. Its motivated me and kept me on track. I'm signed up for my first 5k in June. I am more than happy to keep us motivated ;)
  • smilelaughlove17
    smilelaughlove17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    mbryant322 wrote: »
    You all can add me! I am on everyday!
    I am on my 4th week of C25k and I'm actually going to be doing my first 5k next Saturday, even though I am no where near ready. At least I can say I did it.

Good luck, you will do great add me if you want and I would love to hear how you do on your race. Since I'm almost done the c25k app and just looking to increase distance at this point.I have 7 weeks until my first 5k.