Options
leecha2014
leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
for the fans :smile:

Replies

• leecha2014
    Options
    Great idea to start a thread!!!! This is one of the only shows my husband and I watch together. I'm not sure if everyone has watched last week so I don't want to spoil. However. I'm so sad :(. No fair.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I know!!!!! I was sad at the outcome too.
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Total fan. It was sad, but at the same time it was weird that he didn't try a little harder socially. The yahoo lady is growing on me (minus the naked bits).
  • leecha2014
    Options
    @RunRachelleRun very good point! He didn't really have game in that respect... Love that he made a hidden immunity necklace, that was awesome! I know what you mean about Yahoo lady, she's calmed down a bit. I'm going to watch carefully next time and try and figure out who I think will win, let's make bets :smile:
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    It is still pretty early, but that's a great idea to try to guess who we think will win. I will have to watch more carefully this week as well, as I can never remember any of their names.
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    Oh yes, and I also loved Joe's homemade immunity necklace. He made it so fast and it looked very authentic. I thought it was especially great how he had been preparing for it!
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have never watched Survivor. I may have to give it a try!
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Oh my @goingforahundred I'm so envious you get to start at the beginning!! My husband and I are actually going to watch it again, over 10 years ago? Richard hatch? That and the Boston Rob season, anyone recall which one that was?
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Boston rob was on I think 4 times

survivor marquesas
    All Stars
    Heroes vs villains
    Redemption island

He met Amber at the all stars.
    Richard hatch is the smartest of all. He was on the very first show and figured out to make alliances before anyone else. But I LOVED Rudy!!! Remember the challenge and all he said was "I don't know"???
  • zacksnana
    Options
    I have never watched Survivor. I may have to give it a try!

Unfriend.

Lol. Kidding.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    It is still pretty early, but that's a great idea to try to guess who we think will win. I will have to watch more carefully this week as well, as I can never remember any of their names.

Hahahaha me too!!
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    "Come on in, guys." Aw, one more day. My husband does a great Jeff impersonation and says this almost every night when dinner is ready :smiley:
  • zacksnana
    Options
    "Come on in, guys." Aw, one more day. My husband does a great Jeff impersonation and says this almost every night when dinner is ready :smiley:

:blush:

A husband who makes dinner AND does a Jeff impersonation?????

Will you send him to me???? C'mon. You've had him a long time. It's my turn!!!
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    Um, yes. He's been annoying me lately. Most days I'd be up for a trade - well, actually I'd probably rather have some alone time so a gift might be better than an exchange. He's got abs and works and cleans too. He sounds pretty perfect on paper. I'm terrible. What's my problem? I guess that's what 20+ years together does. :o
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Um, yes. He's been annoying me lately. Most days I'd be up for a trade - well, actually I'd probably rather have some alone time so a gift might be better than an exchange. He's got abs and works and cleans too. He sounds pretty perfect on paper. I'm terrible. What's my problem? I guess that's what 20+ years together does. :o

My husband wants to know where in Canada you are before he agrees to swap. I don't think it matters. That's what chloriform is for.
  • RunRachelleRun
    Options
    Bwahaha ... So bad.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Bwahaha ... So bad.

>:) It's what I do best.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Love it!!!!!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    OMG that jerk makes me so mad!! The one who lied about flipping and now wants mike voted off!!!

And I'm glad crazy girl voted that will (?) didn't get his letter from home after he ripped on her so badly and got personal about it.

I hope they get the guy with the extra vote to go on mikes side.

• zacksnana
    Options
    Where are my survivor fans???