Week 1 done!

Options
julyskb
julyskb Posts: 28 Member
I'm celebrating a small victory: surviving week one! I'm already seeing some changes so I am feeling excited and energized to start week 2 tomorrow!

How is everyone else doing?

Replies

• princesswarrior1
    princesswarrior1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just finished week 1 too!! I am still sore, but have noticed that I have more energy.
  • ja9smakinachange
    ja9smakinachange Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm starting tomorrow:)
  • KingsGirl4
    KingsGirl4 Posts: 152 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Awesome job! Week 1 is the hardest, now you got the hang of it and it will be easier from here :)

I just completed day 19! I won't lie, this past week was hard for me, but I discovered it was because I changed my diet and had less energy. But today was a lot better. This week will be really tough - I'm going on a cruise for 3 days...

@ja9smakinachange good luck tomorrow! Have a great 1st day of Insanity!!!
  • julyskb
    Options
    @kingsgirl...lucky you going on a cruise!! Are you taking a few days off or are you going to try and keep going? If it's the latter you are stronger-willed than I am!! Good luck!

@ja9smakinachange- good luck! I agree with PP who said starting is the hardest part!
  • KingsGirl4
    KingsGirl4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thank you, this will be my first cruise ever. Yes, I am planning to keep doing Insanity while on the cruise AND sticking to the meal plan.

I normally would take those days off, but I am in a time crunch to achieve my fitness goals by summer, so I have no problem "dieting" on the cruise. Plus, I enjoy vacations more when I workout - funny enough. I just don't know where I'll do the Insanity workouts - I'm too embarrassed to bring my laptop to the on-board gym. But who knows, will anyone be in there except me? haha.

• julyskb
    Options
    You go girl!! That is awesome! You can do it! Enjoy! :)