On our way...

Options
So glad you started this!! I need a push from others who struggle with consistency!! And we are on our way to good things...
We can do this!

Replies

• Sch614
    Sch614 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Excite to be a part of this, I definitely need the help!
  • jojordiejemmajay
    jojordiejemmajay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, hope you dont mind I have crashed your group! I need all the motivation I can get! Just started today, wish me luck :-)
  • ThickHeartMom
    ThickHeartMom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm excited - a short term goal is fantastic. Glad to be here!!
  • chrissy9582
    Options
    Thank you! I struggle with sticking to things, so this is great! I am new to MFP and wondering, are we supposed to post something each day or just track our stuff (how do the other know we tracked, if we don't post?)
    _Christine
  • asachcs
    asachcs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks you.... Need some motivation toooo... I m IN
  • Ciler_mcj
    Ciler_mcj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    am in 2. i already made 5 weeks workout plan for my self but i can add one more week.

Good Luck y'all :)
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so happy to find this group! This is just what I need. I've started a new running/strength training plan. I need some motivation to keep my food tracking honest.
    Good Luck Everyone! :)
  • Ciler_mcj
    Ciler_mcj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i already have my workout plan but i would like to start running as well but don't know how to start. can u tell me little about ur running plan? and maybe i can join u if u don't mind.

rlstepp29 wrote: »
    Yay! I'm so happy to find this group! This is just what I need. I've started a new running/strength training plan. I need some motivation to keep my food tracking honest.

• rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ciler_mcj wrote: »
    i already have my workout plan but i would like to start running as well but don't know how to start. can u tell me little about ur running plan? and maybe i can join u if u don't mind.

rlstepp29 wrote: »

Sure! :) I'm using the Hal Higdon's Half Marathon Training Program: Novice You can find it online. Give it a look and let me know what you think. I don't have a half marathon in mind, but I like the plan. It's what I need to get back on the horse gradually. I'm also using Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I plan on using the DVD in the mornings Mon-Fri. Runs will be after work. It might be a little much, but I'm going to give it a try!
  • TLL09
    TLL09 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I have stopped and started so many times! So I'm looking forward to consistency and motivation!
  • jls43
    jls43 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just joined the group..need to log consistently and keep spacing it out. Hoping this group will keep me focused!
  • Maryannwo
    Maryannwo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just getting started...again! :) Hoping this group will help keep me motivated. Good luck, everyone!!
  • jls43
    jls43 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Conveniently forgot to log over the weekend...avoiding accountability...starting again!
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to get my workouts in .. I'm just always so tired lately. My eating is good.. but gosh.. that just isn't enough :(