Fell off the wagon

Options
I went to a 4 day conference, ate and drank too much, couldn't find time to go to the gym (I went one day for 25 mins and exercised in my room whenever I had a chance). I now weigh more than I did in the beginning of April. Gotta turn this around. Anyone else?

Replies

• Womaniamnew
    Womaniamnew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The good thing about falling down is there is no where else to go but up! You got this lady!
  • curryspicegirl
    curryspicegirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    thanks - I'm back on track today I think. I hope.
  • Ciler_mcj
    Ciler_mcj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I felt sick last week or felt like one so i won't workout lol and didn't do any workout and am sham so i don't have any excuse right? it happens this morning i made a workout plan for myself and started today again. Good Luck and welcome back ;)
  • Womaniamnew
    Womaniamnew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ciler_mcj wrote: »
    I felt sick last week or felt like one so i won't workout lol and didn't do any workout and am sham so i don't have any excuse right? it happens this morning i made a workout plan for myself and started today again. Good Luck and welcome back ;)

Great job!

• Ciler_mcj
    Ciler_mcj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ciler_mcj wrote: »

Great job!

Thank you :)