What's your drivers license weight?

Options
BRaye325
BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
I just happen to look at the weight on my drivers license and its actually now 11 pounds more than my current weight.
It says 250 and was that when I was 325 pounds, so that was quite a large lie to the State. :smile:
I know here in the U.S. about 2/3 of the states still list weight as part of your description. I think this was left over from before they had photos on the license.
What does yours say?

Replies

• 23susu23
    23susu23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oh, thank goodness we don't have it on ours! I was so bummed because I had to get my picture retaken a couple of years ago because I couldn't renew it anymore. My previous picture was like a glamour shot. I was at a low weight (having recently lost a lot) and the clerk was so nice and took several until he got a good one! (It was a slow day!)
  • eyejohnson62
    eyejohnson62 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just renewed my license in December and gave my weight as 30 lbs less than I was at the time. I was hoping to get to at least that weight in the next 5 years before renewing again. Have just reached that weight so not a lie anymore.
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Just renewed my license in December and gave my weight as 30 lbs less than I was at the time. I was hoping to get to at least that weight in the next 5 years before renewing again. Have just reached that weight so not a lie anymore.

I often wonder when cops peruse a license if they check out a weight and think '125? Where? On the moon?'. Congrats on having an honest license. I think if I saw it, it would be the first time I ever saw one.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually right for probably the first time in my life. I got a new one 3 years ago a little after I reached goal. I didn't lie to the state that day and I don't today either.
  • inafog
    inafog Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine says 165 but I am down to 160 now, when it was put on there I really weighed 175 but I lied. LOl
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I haven't has a license in 20+ years. I know I lied then. And would probably lie now!
  • lavenderkittycat
    lavenderkittycat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For the first time in years it is over my current weight!
  • SpeedRacer13
    SpeedRacer13 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    LOL..my license is 23 years old...115 pounds! LOL...My goal is about 10 more pounds than that though, I like curves.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Mine says 148, which is probably what I weighed in 2009 when I got married, changed my name and got a new license. Since then I gained 13.5 pounds, lost 27 in 2012/2013, gained 13.5 back in 2014/2015, and have lost three, which gets me to my current weight of 145. Yikes, talk about yo-yo-ing.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    This is timely... at my last weigh in, I finally reached my driver's license weight! And I'm down 75 pounds, so it was really inaccurate. I hate the picture though. I'll be glad to get that taken again when it renews.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Slashnl wrote: »
    This is timely... at my last weigh in, I finally reached my driver's license weight! And I'm down 75 pounds, so it was really inaccurate. I hate the picture though. I'll be glad to get that taken again when it renews.

Result!! :)
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Wow, I haven't looked at the weight on my license in a really long time. That was an eye opener. Guess I'd better pick up the pace to get closer to my goal weight. I have a 40 pound discrepancy! :s