What are your picks for FREE Internet workouts?

Options
So I'm pretty bummed with the weather (as you can see, I live "way up North"!) so there goes my outdoor intense walking that I LOVE. I HATE gyms. So I was Googling this weekend and found this 45 minute walking video I can do in my basement and I'm really enjoying it. What FREE Internet workout videos do you all like to use when you're stuck? (Or even on a regular basis?)

Replies

• ptrevino25
    Options
    I ordered online the Tony Horton 10 minute trainer. And it works wonders, that's all I've been using. It's no Internet based. I only have Internet on my cell, lol. But i was on you tube a few days ago and found short work out videos by Chris Powell from extreme weight loss. They work great as well. Hope this helps (*) and hood luck on your journey :)
  • lolakash
    Options
    fitnessblender !!!!
  • KScott927
    KScott927 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    There are some great dancing/walking workouts by Keiara LaShae on YouTube. She has a ton and you can also find fitness videos on Comcast (if you have it!)
  • NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    The BLOGS link from MFP takes you to 'Hello Healthy', and they have exercise workouts on there. It's a really great blog site.
  • hazycook
    Options
    Thanks guys, was also looking into this and will check these out.
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    Leslie Sansone Walk at Home. I started watching her videos on YouTube and eventually bought a bunch of her DVDs. They are all awesome! I also walk/jog in place while watching TV or during commercials lol
  • tealfruit
    tealfruit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I recommend Cassey Ho's videos. She does lots of HIIT, and pilates. Her blog is blogilates.com and she has tons of free youtube videos, recipes, AND a beginner's workout calendar.
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Snoozypaws3000 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I regularly do YouTube Kettlebell workouts...once you know how to swing'em safely you can pretty much follow any workout and some are just sooooo funny.

I've got the Kettleworx 8 week DVD set which cost me almost 80 quid with the kettlebell but it was really worth it to learn how to properly hold and move with the weights but once you've mastered that [and I am living proof that any idiot can do it!] the choice of different "Free" routines available on-line is quite astounding.

As long as your basement ceiling is high enough you don't really need too much room to work out and most of the workouts I choose are about 20 mins long so I have no real excuse of not being able to find the time
    Sky x
  • CanadianCountryGirl1973
    Options
    Ha! I have a style of house with a lot of windows!! Will wait until my arms are a little stronger before I start swinging kettlebells!! AHOKAY: I am really enjoying her videos... there's a ton free on YouTube and she's just posted she's releasing one to regular (recognizable) dance hits. I even managed to lock myself in a classroom before a meeting tonight, changed my clothes, and put in my 45 minutes by playing one of her YouTube videos on the SmartBoard!
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    ahokay89 wrote: »
    Leslie Sansone Walk at Home. I started watching her videos on YouTube and eventually bought a bunch of her DVDs. They are all awesome! I also walk/jog in place while watching TV or during commercials lol

^^This. You don't need any equipment and only need a small area. The moves are simple - only 4 of them and you can always walk in place if you don't want to do them.

I've also heard good things about Jessica Smith TV on youtube as well. She seems a little too 'ehh' for me; it's more aerobic-style workouts, but with the same no equipment, not much space needed.

Good luck!

Please share what works for you!!

• jesperkus
    jesperkus Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Check out befitin90 on youtube! There are a ton of workouts on there.
  • deebrew6
    deebrew6 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like working out to Grokker videos and Popsugar videos. They make me break a sweat quick!
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    QuickThick is what I use to for my booty workout. Its only a quick 15 minute very basic workout but I definitely feel it the next day and simple enough to eventually memorize. Not a popular choice but it works for me!
  • theston412
    theston412 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I preach youtube until I'm blue in the face. It is a limitless source of free workout videos. Anything from Jillian Michaels, to FitnessBlender, to Pop Sugar and beyond. Kettlebells, body weight, cardio - anything your heart desires, really.
  • yourstrulynancy
    yourstrulynancy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You tube is my work out buddy I look for workouts different routines and set up. A playlist and if you have a google account u. Can use it to sign into youtube and save all types of work out playlist the best part is on a flat screen tv or even a game consule you can connect your phone laptop or web tablet wirelessly to your tv and bam let the burn begin
  • zuzi_
    zuzi_ Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I love Rebecca Louise and her fitness program, she is so cute and with her i am still motivated to work hard.
  • ZenMomma2014
    ZenMomma2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bikini body mommy. She posts free vidoes. I have done her challenges before and loved them! There is a whole network and community built up around bbm ;)
  • jasneet12
    jasneet12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    www.Fitnessblender.com all the way through! the variations in styles and workouts are just awesome!
  • marbixd
    marbixd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender!!!!!!
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Bikini body mommy. She posts free vidoes. I have done her challenges before and loved them! There is a whole network and community built up around bbm ;)

Just started her workouts!! Amazing, and she is good at answering questions on Instagram. Not only for moms.