Options
Jsthvnfun2
Jsthvnfun2 Posts: 12 Member
May be a little quiet now, but it's a start anyhow. :smile:

Replies

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    A very good start! I'm so relieved to re-connect with NS folks.
  • LisaHMac72
    LisaHMac72 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    I'm here :) I think once the NS discussion boards shut down we will all start posting here
    I hope they fix the tickers soon. You have to paste it each time
    11237679.png}
  • Jsthvnfun2
    Options
    Hmmm don't see a "like" on my iPad ... Think there is one on my laptop. :)
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    DISNEYHOLIC6 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I HAD TROUBLE FINDING U. HOPE I REMEMBER HOW I GOT HERE. HEY LISA IF THEY SHUT DOWN THE BOARDS N U DONT HERE FROM ME GIVE ME A SHOUT. I PROBABLY FORGOT WHAT I DID TO GET HERE. LOL
  • Legal743
    Legal743 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I hope you dont mind me joining. My daughters wedding is 9 weeks away and I am struggling. Downloaded the app for my phone and I also have mapmywalk linked also. Good first week for me. 3.5 lb off. Dont think anything has shifted this week but will still try. Hen party next weekend so will have the weekend off in a manner of speaking but then back on it with a vengeance!!
  • LisaHMac72
    Options
    I HAD TROUBLE FINDING U. HOPE I REMEMBER HOW I GOT HERE. HEY LISA IF THEY SHUT DOWN THE BOARDS N U DONT HERE FROM ME GIVE ME A SHOUT. I PROBABLY FORGOT WHAT I DID TO GET HERE. LOL

Lol Margie. I talked to a NS counsellor this am. They said boards r only shutting down for maintenance and will b back so don't know what that means for BL

• LisaHMac72
    Options
    Have a great NS on program weekend guys.
  • Beach949RN
    Beach949RN Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting us out here! Have an OP weekend!!
  • Short57
    Short57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Glad we have found a new home! :p
  • Short57
    Short57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was Committed-To-My-Health2015 on the NS boards, but honestly that was getting toooo long to type, lol. :o
  • Jsthvnfun2
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I added a few as mods as I don't want to be the only one. And everyone is welcome! Happy OP weekend! :)
    I guess I'm really on plan, I forgot I changed to Weekends My Way and ate my NS stuff today...OOPS! Oh well, I'll make up for it elsewhere.
  • Jsthvnfun2
    Options
    lisareport wrote: »

Lol Margie. I talked to a NS counsellor this am. They said boards r only shutting down for maintenance and will b back so don't know what that means for BL

I was just on, the boards are back up on NS.
  • LisaHMac72
    Options
    No the boards didn't shut down yet lol. In a few weeks they are going down
    Going to be a nice day in NY today. Did 85 mins on elip, getting in my bike now and then heading to the outlets. I can get miles of walking in there
    I was going to do the weekends off but it's just so convenient to have the NS food. When I want my own meal then I flex
  • relaxed91859
    relaxed91859 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I have been on here for 18 days and would like to make friends with those that are looking to live a healthier lifestyle.
  • Sunnyshores1
    Sunnyshores1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I got my latest order yesterday and since I haven't lost any weight in a while, I am going to try something. I emptied all of my left over meals out of my cabinets and put in my newest supply. My goal is to eat all of it over the course of the month. I am hoping that will help me stay on track. It also helps that some of the meals I didn't like are not on sight anymore.
  • LisaHMac72
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I stick strictly to the NS plan, tons of water and exercise. Do this and you can't fail
  • LisaHMac72
    Options
    Just testing. It's a lot of work trying to bey your siggy to copy

l.gifi.gifs.gifa.gifm.gifa.gifc.gif[/url]432968wwi0anufp3.gif
  • klrhawk
    klrhawk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi everyone. Think I am in the correct place. I am mahawk on the NS board..... this seems a bit hard to navigate. I sent out some friend requests.....at least I think I did! :)
  • LisaHMac72
    edited April 2015
    Options
    sc1guznrlt8f.jpg
    Yes I Got your friend request. Welcome
  • klrhawk
    klrhawk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lisareport wrote: »
    sc1guznrlt8f.jpg
    Yes I Got your friend request. Welcome

oh good! HI ALL! hope everyone had a good weekend.