Options
  • JanisPage
    JanisPage Posts: 53 Member
    Options

chicks at bed time on roses :):D

• JanisPage
    Options
    and Cathy's here too great great great we are forming our group!!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Shirl, love your picture! I couldn't find the same one I used on NS with me and Sophie doggie in it, so for now I'm using both fur kids <3 take care all, Ellen

Hi Ellen
    You can save Your Avatar or pictures from the Nutrisystem forums while they live. Just right click on the picture and save where You can find it again.

Good Luck
    Roger
    JanisPage wrote: »
    and how do we edit a post

Hi Janis
    Editing is easy, You do have only one hour to do it however. Once You post there will be a small gear looking icon in the upper right corner of the post. It will say Options when You hover over it, Click that and then click where it says edit and it will also show how much longer you have to edit.

I hope that helps
    Roger
  • twogoldendoodles
    twogoldendoodles Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Roger, thanks for the good tips, we all appreciate becoming MFP savvy!
    Jan, your feather kids are too darn cute :)

Glad to see our Buddies gathering here bit by bit, someone needs to get our troop leader Nina over here too.

Got my BBB and tried the new Sesame ginger chicken, and it was good. I'm also enjoying the selections from the frozen sampler pack, those creamsicles are awesome! I'm going to visit my Dd and SIL in DC area in two weeks. I got tickets for only $207.00 roundtrip non-stop. That is so much better for me than driving alone for two days, all day.
    take care all, Ellen
  • JanisPage
    edited April 2015
    Options
    thanks, Roger I am now editing! its windy here in north Texas today
    Ellen, I like the frozen samplers a lot and with my 20% discount for a la carte member, I get a good lower total on an order I ordered 3 samplers and some protein bars for $97.00 and you do it month by month--no auto ships.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Thanks for starting this group. I found my way over here. :)

Had to tweak my name a little bit at MFP and add 00, but it's still me, Flo.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    thanks, Roger I am now editing! its windy here in north Texas today
    Ellen, I like the frozen samplers a lot and with my 20% discount for a la carte member, I get a good lower total on an order I ordered 3 samplers and some protein bars for $97.00 and you do it month by month--no auto ships.

FWIW If You use the discounted $100 NS Gift Cards from Costco, that are still on sale until the end of the Month @ $59.99 then Your final cost for anything added to Your Auto-delivery becomes less than 1/2 the displayed price.

Example: $5 times .8 for the regular discount. Then that $4 time .6 for the savings from the On Sale Gift Cards = $2.40 actual cost after those discounts.

I use the discounted Gift cards to pay for my entire order :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    SCOTTYMAGGIE Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Here I am, hope I can find my way back. Cathy see you have Scotchie for your picture. Shirl that is a great picture, definitely worth the $450. Jan keep those chickens safe, Norma glad you made it before your trip. I don't have a picture but kept my user name from NS :)
    Margaret
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    good morning. Sally--a grandbaby yet?

Not yet, Janny. They sent her home. 2nd time now but the baby isn't due until the first of June so it's a good thing. :smile:

MARGARET!!! So glad you made it! Bookmark this page to your computer and you'll come right back here! Hope you're feeling good these days!

Norma....It's good to see you right side up!! :smiley:
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Last post for a bit.... changed my "stuff" on here to what it used to be on NS (once in a while!) :smile:

BLUE%20SALLY.png

• xiansgran
    xiansgran Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So good to see so many of the NS buddies made it over. We are packing today and getting ready to leave. We are going to have to shorten the trip a bit tho as dh has to be back for a pre op appointment prior to his cataract surgery.
    Jan-your babies are growing so fast.
    Sally-glad that little boy is holding off til he's a bit bigger. Praying for a healthy baby and good delivery.
    Margaret-it took a bit of trying to get my pic on but when I get back am going to have to try to get a glitter siggy.
    Ellen-I ordered some of the seseme chicken to my order when I changed to weekends on my own. a bit pricier than what I was using but I had ordered some shakes too.
    Roger-are you the same Roger who was with us on NS?
  • xiansgran
    Options
    972550onk0znxayi.gif
  • xiansgran
    Options
    My Happy MayDay came thru but not my signature will keep working
  • twogoldendoodles
    twogoldendoodles Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Buddies!
    Roger, Using the costco cards is a big help, I too use them to pay for the entire order
    Sally, glad u brought the blue rose back
    Jan, I got 2 orders of the large frozen sampler pack last time, listed at $149, but with discounts it was much less.
    Norma, Love the pretty May Day Maiden, is she our folding fairy taking a break?
    Margaret, good to see you check in
    Hi Flo, glad you found your way over

Rainy and cooler today so I can't garden with the flowers or veggies today. Maybe I'll take a fur child out and go antiquing at a large indoor place that isn't too far away. Sure don't need to buy anything tho!
    Take care, Ellen