4/26/12 - Weigh-In On Sundays? Share Your Results.

Options
mikemusky44
mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
Did you weigh in today? Please share your results with the group.

Replies

• swatim13
    swatim13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,
    I weigh in & record my measurements every Sunday morning. I'm now at 146.4 lbs. I lost 1.2 lbs. Yippee!
    3485341.png
  • pattyperkins927
    pattyperkins927 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Gives me faith in Fast Five!!
    86946573.png
  • Anita_Newbody
    Anita_Newbody Posts: 29 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I weighed yesterday is that still OK?
    108173.png
  • mikemusky44
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I weighed yesterday is that still OK?

Hi - Sure it counts! We were actually using another page for results but it was not focused enough. There will be a daily page, just like this one, everyday going forward. So next week you'll have a Saturday page to share your progress. You can post more than just a ticker on these daily pages. For instance, you can share how much you lost, any challenges during the week, etc. 36 lbs - great job! - Michael
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    Good morning all. I actually had an awesome week, despite the two beers. I lost 3.2 lbs! Even better than that, I reached another milestone and earned another bear! Feeling great and hope you are too! Have a great Sunday!

88634813.png
  • jringold1
    jringold1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome weigh in - 4 pounds down this week!
    82602146.png
  • SueBready
    SueBready Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So happy with getting to 20# (20.8 to be exact) with today's 1# additional weight loss. I found it interesting that when I updated my weight on NuMi (to claim my 20# bear) it redirected me to the NS site! Talk about going around the mulberry bush (wow, I guess I"m dating myself with that old saying). Anyway it's a great day!!
    87326609.png
  • crochet221
    crochet221 Posts: 29 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Great job everyone! Is it best to weigh once a week? I'm a very slow looser and it's pretty frustrating not seeing the scale move :'(
  • jringold1
    jringold1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It's really personal preference. My wife is religious about once a week - no exceptions. I, on the other hand, weigh every time I walk by the scale...
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    crochet221 wrote: »
    Great job everyone! Is it best to weigh once a week? I'm a very slow looser and it's pretty frustrating not seeing the scale move :'(
    There are plenty of slow losers and even some that reverse course on occasion. The system definitely works so just keep sticking with it. I personally change things up regularly and that has been working for me. I've not yet sought advice from a NS Counselor but I've seen many speak very highly of them. Perhaps you should give them a call? We're pulling for you!

• TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wow you are all kicking butt and taking names, congrats on the great results this week!
  • Beach949RN
    Beach949RN Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Status quo. Nothing gained/nothing lost. But, I, after researching, gathering more information and so on ... know what I have to do.

Good job everybody.