Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

4/26/12 - Weigh-In On Sundays? Share Your Results.

mikemusky44
mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
Did you weigh in today? Please share your results with the group.

Replies

• swatim13
    swatim13 Posts: 21 Member
    Good Morning All,
    I weigh in & record my measurements every Sunday morning. I'm now at 146.4 lbs. I lost 1.2 lbs. Yippee!
    3485341.png
  • pattyperkins927
    pattyperkins927 Posts: 156 Member
    Gives me faith in Fast Five!!
    86946573.png
  • Anita_Newbody
    Anita_Newbody Posts: 29 Member
    edited April 2015
    I weighed yesterday is that still OK?
    108173.png
  • mikemusky44
    edited April 2015
    I weighed yesterday is that still OK?

Hi - Sure it counts! We were actually using another page for results but it was not focused enough. There will be a daily page, just like this one, everyday going forward. So next week you'll have a Saturday page to share your progress. You can post more than just a ticker on these daily pages. For instance, you can share how much you lost, any challenges during the week, etc. 36 lbs - great job! - Michael
  • mikemusky44
    Good morning all. I actually had an awesome week, despite the two beers. I lost 3.2 lbs! Even better than that, I reached another milestone and earned another bear! Feeling great and hope you are too! Have a great Sunday!

88634813.png
  • jringold1
    jringold1 Posts: 45 Member
    Totally awesome weigh in - 4 pounds down this week!
    82602146.png
  • SueBready
    SueBready Posts: 26 Member
    So happy with getting to 20# (20.8 to be exact) with today's 1# additional weight loss. I found it interesting that when I updated my weight on NuMi (to claim my 20# bear) it redirected me to the NS site! Talk about going around the mulberry bush (wow, I guess I"m dating myself with that old saying). Anyway it's a great day!!
    87326609.png
  • crochet221
    crochet221 Posts: 29 Member
    edited April 2015
    Great job everyone! Is it best to weigh once a week? I'm a very slow looser and it's pretty frustrating not seeing the scale move :'(
  • jringold1
    jringold1 Posts: 45 Member
    It's really personal preference. My wife is religious about once a week - no exceptions. I, on the other hand, weigh every time I walk by the scale...
  • mikemusky44
    crochet221 wrote: »
    Great job everyone! Is it best to weigh once a week? I'm a very slow looser and it's pretty frustrating not seeing the scale move :'(
    There are plenty of slow losers and even some that reverse course on occasion. The system definitely works so just keep sticking with it. I personally change things up regularly and that has been working for me. I've not yet sought advice from a NS Counselor but I've seen many speak very highly of them. Perhaps you should give them a call? We're pulling for you!

• TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    wow you are all kicking butt and taking names, congrats on the great results this week!
  • Beach949RN
    Beach949RN Posts: 50 Member
    Great job, everyone!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Status quo. Nothing gained/nothing lost. But, I, after researching, gathering more information and so on ... know what I have to do.

Good job everybody.