Habit Challenge for the rest of April 2015

Options
13»

Replies

• Gainselliott
    Gainselliott Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don't drink any thing but water and tea. So I did my plank today in my step class. Been super busy so I haven't been on since Saturday.
  • AmeeSandhu
    AmeeSandhu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hoya, I KNOW! I went awol too! The weekend. I'm going to assess the situation tomorrow and see what I need to do to catch up.
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    April 27 Check your water intake. Aim to increase it by one glass or bottle. Bonus points if none of your beverages have added sugar of any kind in them today!
    April 28 Be in bed a half hour early
    April 29 Increase your plank hold by another 10 seconds
    April 30 Wall Sit! Record your max!

PS I normally drink a ton of water, bordering on too much. Today, I didn't drink as much for some weird reason. I can feel it now though.
  • Gainselliott
    Gainselliott Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    In my step class we didn't do the plank hold until after our weights time and I just moved from 5 pound weights last Wednesday, to 6 pound weights this Monday, to 8 pound weights today.... So my arms were like jello... But I kept my time at about 45-50 seconds like last time!!
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    Ack! Muery, you're really going here. AWESOME. The rest of us have fizzled...or maybe it's just me.

Today is the last day!! Start tallying up!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I have sort of fizzled. I have so many plates in the air right now that the challenge slipped my mind. If we do one for May, I'm hoping it'll be better :)

Great job to those of you hanging in there!
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been mia. Death in the family so out of town. Ate like crap but proud that I ran twice anyway. Just wanted to say I'm on if there is a May challenge!
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    Hoya, I'm so sorry for your family and your loss. The April challenge kind of fizzled out and that was totally my fault for not really knowing how to run one. We're still checking in of course!! If you have some great ideas for a challenge, let us know!!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Hoya, I'm sorry for your loss. Good for you for getting a couple of runs in, though!

Would you all be up for a weekly (or whatever period of time you guys want) workout minute challenge? We could each set goals for how many minutes we want to exercise that week and proceed to crush those goals :sweat_smile:
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the condolences. It is getting a little easier being back to my normal routine. I think a workout minute challenge sounds fun, and maybe easier to keep track of! As I posted in the other thread, I plan to try adding lunchtime walks to my routine this month.