• JanisPage
    JanisPage Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    the one Mary initiated secret group Nutrisystem Buddies
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Margaret.... Maybe one of the codes on the Photobucket site would work on your avatar?? You can try them. I think there are 3. We've always used the img code on the NS site. Let me know if it works and which one you used. I have a lot of pics on Photobucket.

Janny....The Costco cards don't have to be used by 4/30 but have to be purchased by then to get in on the $59.99 sale. You can use them any time.......I think. Always have been able to but things are a changin'. I can't imagine the class action lawsuit if all of us who have unused cards can't use them on the NS orders!

Congrats, Jane...on the 15 lbs! Must be the magic number. My loss, too. Started back on 3/8 so I'm very happy. :smile:
  • zaftig_no_more
    Options
    88601590.png

2 lbs was before NS re start on 3/8.
  • zaftig_no_more
    Options
    One more post for Margaret..... learned this from another thread....

If you click on the "quote", the BB code will come up for red. It's the only one I've been using. There are codes for all colors. Place what you want to say where it says red.
  • zaftig_no_more
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You can give it a try here or there is a "practice" session on RogerT's big boards.
  • zaftig_no_more
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Just found this on the Big NS Board... Lots of help there!
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Another sunny day here before the two days of rain coming our way !
  • zaftig_no_more
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Here's an option for May for a Buddies thread. Much more user friendly. Might be a better choice for us oldsters. It was started by a long time NS'r. 135 have signed up so far from the NS site. Just a thought..... Check it out.....

http://nutrisystemrefugees.freeforums.net/
  • monstermary1
    monstermary1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Buddies. I will have to come later to catch up. as I need to go buy kitty food.

Chatty, who's Patti? LOL (private joke)

Jannie, the secret group is still there on FB. If you go to the home page, can you see Groups on the left?

Sally, you are just a world of information for us. I really would like to learn how to change the color of my typing. Will practice when I get un-busy. Will also check out your "May suggestion" site.

Good weight losses to the ones who posted. I gained 2 lbs, which was not too bad for the 7 weeks I was gone.

Momma Maggie, I am keeping the mama cat and DD wants one of the 2 kittens. Don't know about the 2nd kitten yet. After arriving home with 3 kittens and the mama, I spent the better part of the evening, up until midnight, trying to get the runt of the litter to eat (from mama). She died overnight. I knew she was leaving us and I cried all the next day. Now, I'm on to taking care of the other 2. One of the 2 eats kitty food like crazy; the other won't touch it. The mama is a really good mama kitty.

Peggy, will also look at the birthday place you set up for us.

Janet, hope you find your way here. Glad your knee is improving.

Krissy, hope you will be able to figure this site out.

Ellen, less than 2 weeks to go to see your DD.

DH wants me to help him spread mulch today, so will be busy with that. Maybe I will be able to get online in this evening.

Love my Buddies!
    Mary
  • JanisPage
    edited April 2015
    Options
    <3<3re Costo: I will purchase it then, thanks, Sally for info
    Mary, I see the group No one is posting I still have it
    where is Kris? I thought she had found us
    I just now purchased two gift cards. thanks for the tip, guys.

soo as I understand it--for May month, we will simply continue here as we are with no opening that correct?

today it is dark, cloudy, and it rained, seemed like all night
    these chickens need to transfer to coop outdoors, but I don't want to throw them out into the cold and rain...yep it's me complaining about too much rain in drought burdened North Texas!!!ha ha
    Already forgot how to do color here----harder to go back and take a look than on old site but am glad we moved ahead of the shut down DELETE date of NS
    I missed the post, Mary, about your kittens....how many and how did you come to adopt them?
    Now I see sorry one died very sad for you
    I am like Margaret I will only be posting on one place, not the several that have been suggested no time to roam around the computer each day I do good to make one entry or two to greet folks and "tell story" each day..missing Nina and kris, Janet, Jeannette,Gail, I don't know why my entry doubled up oh well, I will learn
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    SCOTTYMAGGIE Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Cathy, praying for Rachel and her family hope you can let us know how she's doing, hope we have decided on just one site here it's getting too crazy for me.
  • JanisPage
    edited April 2015
    Options
    JanisPage wrote: »
    re Costo: I will purchase it then, thanks, Sally for info
    Mary, I see the group No one is posting I still have it
    where is Kris? I thought she had found us
    I just now purchased two gift cards. thanks for the tip, guys.

soo as I understand it--for May month, we will simply continue here as we are with no opening that correct?

today it is dark, cloudy, and it rained, seemed like all night
    these chickens need to transfer to coop outdoors, but I don't want to throw them out into the cold and rain...yep it's me complaining about too much rain in drought burdened North Texas!!!ha ha
    Already forgot how to do color here----harder to go back and take a look than on old site but am glad we moved ahead of the shut down DELETE date of NS
    I missed the post, Mary, about your kittens....how many and how did you come to adopt them?
    Now I see sorry one died very sad for you
    I am like Margaret I will only be posting on one place, not the several that have been suggested no time to roam around the computer each day I do good to make one entry or two to greet folks and "tell story" each day

<3 hugs to all
    Jan
  • arbutusflower
    arbutusflower Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can only get here if I go back and click on Ellen's link. There must be another way.
  • arbutusflower
    arbutusflower Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can only get here if I go back and click on Ellen's link. There must be another way.

• MtCabinAunty
    MtCabinAunty Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    arbutusflower - easiest way was suggested by Shirl - copy link from address book into your favorites bar. I just dragged it onto my desktop - I still have my PC. Brings me into page 1, then I go to page 4 to see latest posts.

I will only be posting here. Not sure what is going on for May - so please let me know.

Funny story - my Great Nephew turned 2 this month. His father is worried because he found a clown (I am assuming on the internet, using his daddy's phone) who is teaching him to count in Russian. My nephew thinks his son may have joined the KGB - lol.

Blessings to all who suffer
    Big Hug to all my buddies.
  • zaftig_no_more
    Options
    Still testing things here.

I posted page 4 on my bookmarks toolbar. When the pages change, I change it. It's too slow for me to go to the last page each time I get on. Not exactly user friendly... :neutral:

Mary...What do you think about just continuing this thread for the Buddies instead of starting a new one each month....that is if no one wants to change boards???

Very cute about joining the KGB.... :smile:

Margaret...Like your new handle! Scotty!

Testing the size changes. This one is way too big. Tried all the other sizes and they aren't right. I guess I'll keep using Cntrl+
  • zaftig_no_more
    Options
    my photos are in photobucket so can anyone tell me how to get it on my avatar, I know where my profile is just trying to get a photo there

Scotty! It's under "MY HOME" above. Then go to your profile. Download a pic from your computer or phone. I miss your smiling face! :smile:
  • JanisPage
    edited April 2015
    Options
    wish 3110945jsb2wc667g.gifto make my text larger & don't know how am enjoying Sally's not too large for me
  • JanisPage
    Options
    and now, Margaret is SCOTTY?????