I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Just a quick heads up. I put a tutorial with the codes for size, Color, Bold, Italics, Underline, Video etc. In the tutorials section here

RogerToo
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Great idea, RogerT! Thanks! It will be a huge help! :smile:

Keep it Green!
  • zaftig_no_more
    edited April 2015
    Options
    100% 4/25 and 4/26 :smile:

88601590.png

2 lbs lost before NS re start on 3/8....
  • RedRockRider
    RedRockRider Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    100% 4/25 and 4/26 :smile:

88601590.png

2 lbs lost before NS re start on 3/8....

Hey Sally, This has nothing to do with this discussion board but I couldn't help but notice your picture of Crater Lake National Park as part of your signature. Ironically, I am heading there next week on business... Small world!

• rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    100% since last report

I forgot to weight in this morning. I've been busy trying to get things done before my surgery. I live in a 3 story townhouse so I will not be able to stay here for a couple of months after my surgery. So I am moving in with my sister since she lives in a ground floor apartment so no stairs. Just a little hill to deal with getting up to her apartment.

I will weigh-in tomorrow and that will be the last weigh-in till I move back home. I'm not taking my scale with me.
  • lwcloud
    lwcloud Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just thought I would check in and say Hi! Another victory to share: Just got an e-mail from Starbucks stating that if I bought 3 Frappacino drinks in the next few days, I would get a point bonus. It was hard to do but I deleted the e-mail. I think tomorrow I deserve to make my own iced coffee blended drink that fits into the plan.

Today, when I did the daily dose and clicked on the site to where the Daily Dose is going, it actually came up, and it is more than what is on NuMi. It does include some of the same topics, however.

88714120.png
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    4/28 100%

Good choice Husky Mom!!! When I joined NS in March, I realized how many food-related coupons/deals I had coming to my email. I unfriended Dominos, Pizza Hut, IHOP, and many more. Plus changed my Groupon preferences (but I still get some food ads there). Lifestyle change for sure!
  • jenwrite
    jenwrite Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    4/27 100%

60242453.png
  • zaftig_no_more
    Options
    Hey Sally, This has nothing to do with this discussion board but I couldn't help but notice your picture of Crater Lake National Park as part of your signature. Ironically, I am heading there next week on business... Small world!

Such a beautiful area. I was born 60 miles from Crater Lake.

• CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Just a quick heads up. I put a tutorial with the codes for size, Color, Bold, Italics, Underline, Video etc. In the tutorials section here

RogerToo
    RogerToo- I tried to use the red code but it didn't work and seems like a hastle to use. No doubt I am doing it wrong, but there you have it. Couldn't we just use brackets or something like [100% 04/28/2015]? The challenge is ours and we can change the rules.
  • zaftig_no_more
    edited April 2015
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »

RogerToo
    RogerToo- I tried to use the red code but it didn't work and seems like a hastle to use. No doubt I am doing it wrong, but there you have it. Couldn't we just use brackets or something like [100% 04/28/2015]? The challenge is ours and we can change the rules.

Linda K....I think it was set up as red originally so Sonya could easily pick it up for the ss. We used to have many more people on the Challenge than now. Personally I like the bracket idea if Sonya is OK with it. Anything to make this easier. :smile:
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    4/28 - NOT 100%

I forgot to weight this morning. The family went out for lunch with a family friend. We went to Golden Corral. I did pretty good but definitely not 100% if for nothing else than the butter in the veggies on the bar and the salt content. I couldn't eat the broccoli, it tasted like someone dropped the salt shaker in it. LOL

My surgery is scheduled for Thursday, I will not know what time until tomorrow evening. Thanks for all the support. I have never had surgery before so a little nervous.

l136343625.jpg
  • ljd1933
    ljd1933 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    [100% 4/27]
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Okay, this should get me up to date on the spreadsheet...

4/23 & 4/28 - 100%
    4/22 and the other days - Not 100%
    WI - 237.6 lbs
  • Jannypan51
    Jannypan51 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my first post over here. I'm so discouraged by this change, mostly because it's coming at a time when I don't have a lot of extra bandwidth.

MFP doesn't load very well on my work computer, so I'll only be online in the evening.

Jannypan
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    rlshelor - hope your surgery goes smoothly and you have a quick and full recovery! I have had a few surgeries, and it is stressful. Take care!

Jannypan51 - I hear you on the timing of this change. I'm stretched for bandwidth to take all this in. But fortunately, our other NS friends have been so helpful getting things set up and sharing tips/tricks. You have the important part...taking care of yourself, and you found us!!! Wishing you much success.

Confession...I realize I wasn't doing this challenge right...in the morning, I was declaring each da 100%...good news is I met each prediction. But now, I'll wait until after I accomplished that. (First challenge for me).
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Roger, hope your surgery goes well and a speedy recovery to you! I know it's driving you crazy not being able to do what you want to do. I can understand about being nervous, but try not to worry too much. Be patient with your healing and follow the rehab instructions. You'll be back to your normal routine soon.
  • jenwrite
    jenwrite Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    100% 4/28

60242453.png
  • zaftig_no_more
    edited April 2015
    Options
    not 100% 4/28

Just a few calories over on extras but enough that I can't call it 100%. Sticking to the program is the only way this works for me.

Jen...I know what you mean about weight loss being slower as we age. I'm also not as active as I once was. I retired 10 years ago.

I agree that I hope we continue on with the challenge.
    RogerT...are you interested in yet another duty and responsibility?? :smile:

JannyPan...Glad you made it over here.

Rogerthefirst :smile: .... Agree with what Mary said. Post when you can to let us know how you are doing!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    not 100% 4/28

Just a few calories over on extras but enough that I can't call it 100%. Sticking to the program is the only way this works for me.

Jen...I know what you mean about weight loss being slower as we age. I'm also not as active as I once was. I retired 10 years ago.

I agree that I hope we continue on with the challenge.
    RogerT...are you interested in yet another duty and responsibility?? :smile:

JannyPan...Glad you made it over here.

Rogerthefirst :smile: .... Agree with what Mary said. Post when you can to let us know how you are doing!

Hi
    That is a really good question. :)

Roger
    April 25, 2015 -155.5

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    RogerToo from NutriSystem Stray Thoughts
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    [/URL]
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and only shows my loss since I joined My Fitness Pal :)
    88672520.png