parityanimal Posts: 20,408 Member
    Options
    Howdy.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Howdy.

Hi
    I guess that means the Link I posted worked.

Have a Good Evening
    Roger
  • Leemom3
    Leemom3 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I made it here too! Thanks Roger.
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's thrilling Thursday! Off work today, the last day of my middle of the week three day "weekend" that just happened to turn up on my work schedule. I have a little bit of laundry left (last load to finish drying and folding) but not a lot else that's critical. I have really been just trying to enjoy the time off and not plan much of anything for a change. I've done some enjoyable (to me anyway) cooking, and essential laundry and dishwashing and that's about it. Not even any shopping! It can wait until tomorrow, when it's back to the grind!

:)
  • parityanimal
    Options
    GardenKat said: "WhoooWho LISA!!! Jogging! Fantastic!!! You're working the plan, and that is all that's required! Hope you will join us when we have to move to FitBit web site."

Our thread is THERE. I'm duplicating all posts for the interim on both boards...block, copy and paste is so convenient!
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Options
    Present! :) Thanks again Roger. I will say this board loads faster than the one 'over there'.
  • GardenKatGardens
    Options
    I can see I need to change my name!! LOL!!!
  • RogerToo
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi Kat
    It doesn't take much to be faster does it.

It was nice looking day earlier, Now it is cloudy and somewhat dark. The Recycling truck finally showed up and was able to bring the Bins in. It looks like a new company too.

Have a Great Day
    Roger

P.S. I did not notice a problem with Your name until You Mentioned it. I had just interpreted is as Being Garden Kat and the Ga for Georgia.
  • GardenKatGardens
    Options
    No Roger, my original name on this site was ogglepuss, because I was in a lousy mood when I signed in…took several attempts…and so I tried to use GardenKat, and was told that name was already used. Well, of course it was…it was ME!! Anyhow, looked to be easier just to change my name. So, GardenKatGardens….its still ME.
    And no Roger, those old boards were really turtle slow!

Later…
  • RogerToo
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi All
    I posted a quick tutorial on how to reuse Your NS Signature here. You have to add it every time but this does make it easier

Need a Tutorial on using this community? Feel free to request

No Roger, my original name on this site was ogglepuss, because I was in a lousy mood when I signed in…took several attempts…and so I tried to use GardenKat, and was told that name was already used. Well, of course it was…it was ME!! Anyhow, looked to be easier just to change my name. So, GardenKatGardens….its still ME.
    And no Roger, those old boards were really turtle slow!

Later…

Hi Kat
    Now all You need is to change the generic icon And You will be easily recognizable.
    FWIW I saved my old one as a image file from the NS forums and then browsed to it here to add it.

They seemed to be getting much worse lately. I have to wonder if by design. The Owner of the forum has a lot of control.

Cheers
    Roger

BTW, How is Your weather today? Ours was OK to start and then it has gone downhill somewhat.
  • GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Beautiful here the past 2 days. Finally got the grass cut! Rain returning late Friday night. I'll get a pix up soon….
    You and Ed have been great help getting us settled in the new board.
  • GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Good Morning! Another beautiful day ahead, then storms and rain for Saturday. Sounds like a good day to get some indoor tasks done, eh?
    I may, perhaps, even try to get my icon changed! ;)
    Lunch today with Marietta, there is outdoor seating overlooking the lake, maybe we can even eat outdoors!!
    I'm afraid to ask, but will we have to scroll our way to read and post everyday? Or am I doing something wrong?
    Its not a problem now, but a couple of months in…………
    Later...
  • Leemom3
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Well, I managed to get back here (I left some whole grain breadcrumbs to find my way), but really I just used the link Val posted that was a copy of Roger's link. SO here's the question...how do I get back here from the MFP page, not going through the link from NS? I suppose I can put this page in my favorites on my computer, but what if I use a different computer?
    Will try to figure this out. I will get there, I am just climbing the learning curve.
    Thanks all,
    Lee-Ann
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's fabulous Friday! Nice weather again today, but pollen is a bit bothersome to my sinuses again. Working that long middle today. Joy.

Oh, and this morning, despite my getting on him just 5 DAYS AGO about it, D left dishes in the sink and on the counter. Frankly, I wasn't as polite about informing him this time. My language would have made a sailor blush. If he gets upset about it, I don't care. If I get to wake up to dirty dishes in the sink and on the counter, then he gets to wake up to a nastygram in his instant messaging. And I DON'T WANT TO HEAR about how late it was or any other excuse. He managed to get his bowl in the dishwasher so how could he then leave the pan, WITH THE FORK HE USED TO EAT HIS NOODLES FROM THE BOWL in the pan, in the sink? It boggles the mind...

I'm beginning to think he likes negative attention.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Good Morning! Another beautiful day ahead, then storms and rain for Saturday. Sounds like a good day to get some indoor tasks done, eh?
    I may, perhaps, even try to get my icon changed! ;)
    Lunch today with Marietta, there is outdoor seating overlooking the lake, maybe we can even eat outdoors!!
    I'm afraid to ask, but will we have to scroll our way to read and post everyday? Or am I doing something wrong?
    Its not a problem now, but a couple of months in…………
    Later...

Hi Kat
    I am surprised, when I come here from Nutrisystem Group Users
    I go to the latest new post. That page also shows and new posts to the different messages and how many posts.

Good Luck
    Roger
    Leemom3 wrote: »
    Good Morning,
    Well, I managed to get back here (I left some whole grain breadcrumbs to find my way), but really I just used the link Val posted that was a copy of Roger's link. SO here's the question...how do I get back here from the MFP page, not going through the link from NS? I suppose I can put this page in my favorites on my computer, but what if I use a different computer?
    Will try to figure this out. I will get there, I am just climbing the learning curve.
    Thanks all,
    Lee-Ann

Hi Lee-Ann
    use the link above and then on that page click the Star between the Discussion name and the started name. That will put it into the site favorite.
    Then You should be able to go to the Discussion groups on the home page and click on that star, Hopefully it will work.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • Leemom3
    Options
    Roger, thanks for the directions to click not he star ("favorites"), but it won't let me click that, saying I don't have any favorites yet. I would like to make this a favorite...help, again, please? I know there will come a time that I can't use the NS link to get here!
  • Leemom3
    Options
    Wait a minute! I think I was clicking the wrong star...I may have found it! Will leave and try to get back here myself.
  • Leemom3
    Options
    Nope...still had to use the NS link...no favorites (bookmarks, whatever) in my MFP bar.
  • capsnut
    capsnut Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone and Happy Saturday,
    It looks like I made it here, thanks Roger for setting this up for us. I've decided to stay with NS a bit longer after learning that I can still manage my account and do some other basic things online after they've made the changes. It's cool and potentially damp here this morning so I'm getting ready to get out and do my roadwork with Fury before it starts. Good to be here with my friends. Have a good day everyone!
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's sensational Saturday! Working that long middle today. It's raining. Joy...