I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• ljd1933
    ljd1933 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    [100% 4/30 and 5/1] Forgot to put the date on the above note!
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    rlshelor wrote: »
    4/29 - 4/30 - NOT 100%

Hey Everybody! Sorry I didn't get online yesterday. Surgery went well. It ended up that the tendon wasn't torn after all. The tendon sheath was frayed and damaged. So they ended up removing the sheath and ground down the bone spur and calcification that was causing the problem. So since they didn't have to replace the tendon the recovery time should be much shorter than originally projected.

diet36.gif

OH GOOD! Glad it went better than expected! A frayed and damaged tendon sheath still sounds painful and we won't even go to the grounding down of a bone spur... :smile: You won't have to be away from home for as long, which is excellent. Love the cartoon, by the way...
  • jenwrite
    jenwrite Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5/1 Not 100%

Not the greatest day yesterday. We're in the midst of a move, and it is stressful. And, more than anything, was just feeling discouraged about the slow weight loss. It was a summer like day, I wanted a beer at the end of the day. I had two light beers, and an extra NS dessert (plus my full day of food). Could have done worse, could have done better. Today will be 100 percent.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    If Kim wants to start a New Challenge that is Good to me. If Not I can start it but I would really prefer someone with more creativity to do it. It is a very simple process. If help is needed I can provide that. Another option would be I could start one with a new name if one is selected. Copy the StartUp text from this one with the appropriate edits for dates.

FWIW I do have a Tutorial on how to do most of the needed things here, This one should lead You to where and how to do the codes for many things here on this forum. Such as Colors, sizes and more
    Need a Tutorial on using this community? Feel free to request

And this one, if anyone is wondering how?
    Want to MultiQuote?
    Click Quote on the first post to quote from and then repeat for each additional post You want to quote

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    5/2 100% down 12# since start of this challenge!

Only 2 more to go to earn my 3rd bear.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options

YAY!

Cindy
  • Trixie258
    Trixie258 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    5/2 100%

• Trixie258
    Options
    YEA!!! Thank you!!! I have tried that before (different post-er) and it didn't work. Now I'll copy and past on my file.
  • Trixie258
    Options
    jenwrite wrote: »
    5/1 Not 100%

Not the greatest day yesterday. We're in the midst of a move, and it is stressful. And, more than anything, was just feeling discouraged about the slow weight loss. It was a summer like day, I wanted a beer at the end of the day. I had two light beers, and an extra NS dessert (plus my full day of food). Could have done worse, could have done better. Today will be 100 percent.
    Jen...I want to tell you what an inspiration you have been to me. I have been so amazed with watching you post 100% everyday..EVERYDAY!! I think your focus and determination have been amazing! Please don't beat yourself up over a couple of beers..we're only human and we all have times when desire's overtake our mental focus.

That's awesome!! You'll lose that 2 in no time!

• lwcloud
    lwcloud Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I see most of you are daily posting over here. Fortunately, the big change comes on the 11th, the day after our challenge ends.

Had a good week in spite of a few slip ups. I posted my stats on NS boards.

I agree with the brackets and bold for posting our stats here.

I am happy to have lost 1.4 lbs this week.

Blessed Sunday to all.

88714120.png[/url
  • lwcloud
    lwcloud Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh BTW my new Frappucino is made with NS Craving Crusher shake. I got a box from Walmart for a $5 saving. Yesterday afternoon, I was thinking about snack time and remembered the shakes. To the milk I mixed 1 tsp of instant espresso coffee, added ice and shake, and shook to perfection. It was wonderful and good for me. :)<3
  • Trixie258
    edited May 2015
    Options
    OK..so..not sure where to put this so posted NS and here
    5/2 100%
    WI 5/3 207.3

(Starting WI) 217.1-207.3= -9.8
    The scale just didn't want to move this week. I did have a few "off" days but nothing crazy..mostly not enough water and food. I can't complain though..I'm very happy with my dedication here and want to thank everyone for their support and inspiration so far. I have just .2 to go to make my 10# goal for this challenge.
    I've noticed that the SS hasn't been updated since the 27th. Are we suppose to be posting this information somewhere else? In case we are I will post my % days here to make it easier than searching for them.
    4/27 & 4/28 NOT 100%
    4/29 thru 5/2 100%
  • plussizeannie
    plussizeannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    5/2 - 100%

WI - 239.5lbs

a7Zmm7.png
    pound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpgcommunity_sm.jpgdetermination_sm.jpg
    1eRD9vD
    1fdavo17.5lbs 1dPUTds10.6lbs 1mZXtCT9lbs
  • jenwrite
    Options

100% 5/2

WI: 111.2 (-.6)

3/29 Beginning Challenge wt. 116.2

60242453.png
  • ljd1933
    ljd1933 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5/2 Not 100
    W/I: 126.6
  • plussizeannie
    plussizeannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    5/3 - not 100%

Took father in law to dinner at PF Changs, made pretty good choices but could have been better... mom will be here next weekend so not expecting alot of 100% then either

a7Zmm7.png
    pound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpgcommunity_sm.jpgdetermination_sm.jpg
    1eRD9vD
    1fdavo17.5lbs 1dPUTds10.6lbs 1mZXtCT9lbs
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    5/2 100% down 13.4 since 3/30
  • jenwrite
    Options
    5/3 100%

60242453.png
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    5/3/2015 100%

Hi All
    I was just out Walking and Wow it is warm when the sun is hitting You. I am leaving the Windows closed today as it is cooler inside than outside.

Have a Good Week
    RogerToo
    April 25, 2015 -155.5

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    RogerToo from NutriSystem Stray Thoughts
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    [/URL]
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and only shows my loss since I joined My Fitness Pal :)
    88672520.png