Cheated Unmercifully Today!!! Help!!

Options
SuziBoston
SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
Hi Friends!! I'm gunna be honest.. I'm starting to lose interest in everything including my diet!! Ever since we found out about NS shutting down I have slowly become depressed!! If ya guys noticed I'm not chatting as much as I normally would & I pigged out today!! If this continues I will end up gaining all the weight back!! I'm sorry to vent.. But I have to save myself before it gets to ugly!! Maybe you guys will say the right thing that will spark me back into the right direction!! Sorry I haven't been able to be as supportive as usual!! Please help me out of this destructive pattern!! :'(

Replies

• Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    First, I'm sending a hug...sounds like you need that most of all. Now......WAKE UP!!!
    You CAN do this, you've been doing this and you will continue to do this. The plan works if you work the plan.
    So sorry you are experiencing depression. I think all us NSers are feeling it to some degree.
    I worry about those that start NS after the boards are gone. How will they find us??
    Anyways...time to dust yourself off and get back on plan. You aren't alone. :)
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Oh Sweetie! Don't cry. Remember your response to my "not all about the scale" discussion. You responded with a beautiful list of how losing the weight makes you feel...I tried to cut and paste it here, but my iPad won't cooperate. Please go back and read your list. Honey, you are beautiful inside and out and this journey is making you so happy. Don't stop. This One day means nothing except that you are going to come back that much stronger. And who knows, this may be what your body needed, and if you get right back on could cause you to lose an extra pound. Suzi, you've got this Hun. Hang in...I need you! Now go to the "not about the scale" discussion and read what you wrote...right now...scoot! <3 P~
  • Shie1
    Options
    Here's the quote Suzi...I prayed and then was able to get it for you!
    Suziboston wrote: »
    Hi P!! Many points that some have said would match I have to say I have..
    1- More Confidence
    2- I went from a large scrubs to a medium/ top & bottom
    3- I'm not ashamed to be seen in public
    4- My Personality is comming back
    5- And.. When I'm with my Boyfriend I'm not afraid to leave the lights on!! That one was for you P!!! ;)
    6- Finally.. I'm holding my head up high & doing alot of smiling again!!!
    Great Blog P!! This was very exciting to read everyone's success!! I found this to be very enjoyable to write down & it also made me think about how great I really am doing!! :)

See how great you are doing. Big huggggzzzzz. P~
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    First, I'm sending a hug...sounds like you need that most of all. Now......WAKE UP!!!
    You CAN do this, you've been doing this and you will continue to do this. The plan works if you work the plan.
    So sorry you are experiencing depression. I think all us NSers are feeling it to some degree.
    I worry about those that start NS after the boards are gone. How will they find us??
    Anyways...time to dust yourself off and get back on plan. You aren't alone. :)

Thank you Wendy!! Great Wake Up Call!! Your right.. I have been doing this & I will continue!! I caught your hug!!! <3 your message helped tremendously!!! ;) thank you & love you!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »
    Oh Sweetie! Don't cry. Remember your response to my "not all about the scale" discussion. You responded with a beautiful list of how losing the weight makes you feel...I tried to cut and paste it here, but my iPad won't cooperate. Please go back and read your list. Honey, you are beautiful inside and out and this journey is making you so happy. Don't stop. This One day means nothing except that you are going to come back that much stronger. And who knows, this may be what your body needed, and if you get right back on could cause you to lose an extra pound. Suzi, you've got this Hun. Hang in...I need you! Now go to the "not about the scale" discussion and read what you wrote...right now...scoot! <3 P~

WOW P!! That was awesome!! What a reminder!! Thank you!! I do remember!! You reminded me!! I needed this thank you P!! <3 I'm glad you need me!! You helped me the last time I got stuck!! The tea!! And I did move through it & was successful!! Love you ;)
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Aww Suzi, don't let dumb ole NS corporate rain on your sunshine parade! You have come too far! I love that P was able to find that list for you. Read it and maybe keep a printed copy in your wallet or something. I hate that we are losing that site but look what we have here!! We still have all our main friends and hopefully still others will join. You have been so important in my journey!! This is just a little bump in the road and I bet it won't hurt you a bit. Just get right back on track and leading that sunshine parade again!! I hope it doesn't sound like I am making light. I'm not. You're very important to me and I know to a lot of other people too. I'm so sorry you are feeling down though. Love you Sunshine and hope tomorrow looks brighter for you!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »
    Aww Suzi, don't let dumb ole NS corporate rain on your sunshine parade! You have come too far! I love that P was able to find that list for you. Read it and maybe keep a printed copy in your wallet or something. I hate that we are losing that site but look what we have here!! We still have all our main friends and hopefully still others will join. You have been so important in my journey!! This is just a little bump in the road and I bet it won't hurt you a bit. Just get right back on track and leading that sunshine parade again!! I hope it doesn't sound like I am making light. I'm not. You're very important to me and I know to a lot of other people too. I'm so sorry you are feeling down though. Love you Sunshine and hope tomorrow looks brighter for you!!

That was beautiful Jen! And yes.. P definatlely made me think!! You have been soo important in my journey too!! We are soo close & I adore our friendship! Your right.. I shouldn't let anything rain on my sunshine parade!! ;) I kinda giggle when you write to me with the Sunshine thing!! It makes me chuckle!! Because I am Little Miss Suzi Sunshine!! I know your not making light.. Your trying to make me smile!! And I know it!! Cause I know you! ;)<3 Thank u Jen!! I will be running the parade tomorrow & there is no rain in the forecast!! Love you & thanx again!!! ;)
  • tobefitJen
    Options

That was beautiful Jen! And yes.. P definatlely made me think!! You have been soo important in my journey too!! We are soo close & I adore our friendship! Your right.. I shouldn't let anything rain on my sunshine parade!! ;) I kinda giggle when you write to me with the Sunshine thing!! It makes me chuckle!! Because I am Little Miss Suzi Sunshine!! I know your not making light.. Your trying to make me smile!! And I know it!! Cause I know you! ;)<3 Thank u Jen!! I will be running the parade tomorrow & there is no rain in the forecast!! Love you & thanx again!!! ;)

Aww, I love you girlie! <3 Wait I need my shades to talk to Little Miss Susie Sunshine! B) Feel better sweetie!

• SuziBoston
    Options

Aww, I love you girlie! <3 Wait I need my shades to talk to Little Miss Susie Sunshine! B) Feel better sweetie!

I certainly do!! Ya got shades??!! Cause your gunna need em my friend!! It's about to get real sunny in here!!! ;)B)
  • Shie1
    Options
    Lol B)
  • tobefitJen
    Options
    Hahaha! There's my sunshine! B)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Lol!! Love you Girls!! B)
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    [quote="

Thank you Wendy!! Great Wake Up Call!! Your right.. I have been doing this & I will continue!! I caught your hug!!! <3 your message helped tremendously!!! ;) thank you & love you!!

Much Better. Suzi, the closing has brought together a much smaller and much more positive group. A group of dedicated people, who care about each other from having done this over time. The serious will find us. And for those who don't, we will find them. You are a wonderful human being who makes us all laugh and feel good about ourselves. Now that you are awake, we are glad to have you back. God Bless!
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You girls are making me gag!!! not really...just hoping I made you smile. Just cheer up and get yourself back up on that horse again! (horse!!! haha) Burn those cheat day calories! You're one of my favorite girls...don't tell Jen! haha. We can make this board what we want to make it. You want fun...let's make it fun!!!
  • Shie1
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey!! Where are your shades Suzanne?!? B)
  • sznsido
    Options
    oops!!! B)
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    B)
  • sznsido
    Options
    suzi...u have your own fan club. how could you possibly be sad? everyone loves you! B)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzi, You had a bad day and now it's over. I remember my wife struggling at the beginning of the program and who was there to help her through? You were! You make everybody feel welcome from day one and are a shining star whether it be on the NS or MFP websites. So dust yourself off, drink some water, throw in a little extra exercise and get back on track. And next time you feel the urge to pig out, reach out to your friends. I'm sure they will all be happy to help you the same way you helped plenty of them. Have a good night. -Michael
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ok....it's done....time to pick up your chin and move on.....we love you.....I personally look for posts by you to be inspired and motivated......please please please!!!!! This is just part of the journey.....ns corporate has no clue how personally we have taken this or how badly we are hurting because of their changes...we have to remember they are a business, not a person.....it doesn't make it any easier, but WE can make it easier for each other!!!!!