Was your lunch healthy?

Options
jplis
jplis Posts: 28 Member
Analyze and reflect on your lunch choice for today. Is it healthy? Let's discuss in a paragraph.

Replies

• maddiebieber1256
    maddiebieber1256 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had a salad and grapes and sugar free popcorn it was muy Bueno! I liked it a lot it was a good lunch #ThanksMom rqepypge2wl1.jpg

NOM NOM NOM Orange likes to eat healthy, do you? #yolo
  • LaurenTaft25
    LaurenTaft25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ham off the bone w/ cheese on snowflake roll. It was ok.
  • carolinenc10
    carolinenc10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    PB and j on white bread with strawberries black berries and one sugar free popcorn rice cake. I could change my choice to whole wheat bread instead of white bread.
  • galemax8
    galemax8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had turkey and American cheese on white bread today with some grapes and almonds and cashews that didn't have any added ingredients in them. I could have had a healthier type of bread instead of white bread like whole grain
  • becaww550
    becaww550 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a sandwich with whole grain bread with turkey and cheese on it. I also had carrots to go with it. And for a drink I had water. I think this is pretty healthy and it tasted pretty good. hn3zmbybfc8e.jpg
  • abbyvarney
    abbyvarney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today I ate a healthy lunch. I had two fruits, 1 cup of strawberries and 1 cup of raspberries. After I ate this I decided to eat 1/4 cup of cashews. Also I had one small bag of tortilla chips. These were salty so I drank some water. Usually I would have eaten a lunch from the school but since we are doing this challenge I wanted to do what's best for my body so I ate a healthy lunch. That is what I had to lunch today.
  • joeybairos
    joeybairos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today at lunch had peanut butter sandwich with whole wheat bread. It was different without the white bread.
    link shows the nutritional value of the sandwich.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/532794-can-you-a-eat-peanut-butter-sandwich-as-a-meal-replacement-for-working-out/
  • Mi_k_e_y
    Mi_k_e_y Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jelly donut not healthy
  • mickaykay00
    mickaykay00 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes! I had a salad with heart of roman lettuce, tomatoes and sugar free croutons. I had sugar free lite Italian dressing. On the side I had humus which is sugar free too and I dunked celery in the humus. And I drank my water ! I made sure all my food was sugar free by looking in the back of the bags at the nutrition facts.
  • samslater05112000
    samslater05112000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My lunch wasn't the healthiest but I did eat some of Madison lovely salad with chicken, lettuce,cheese and tomatoes! Included light Italian dressing
  • amandapretty
    amandapretty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For lunch I had a turkey and cheese sandwich on whole grain bread. I also had carrots and grapes and cheese-its. Cheese-its aren't the healthiest of options because they're full of sodium so I'll make sure my mom doesn't pack them again.
  • alexandrakrajewski
    alexandrakrajewski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For lunch I had a turkey sandwich with whole wheat bread and lettuce on it. I also had carrots and almonds. For a drink I had a mini powerade; to make my lunch healthier I could've cut out the powerade and switched it for a water. this is because their is 20g of sugar in powerade.
  • tchan_10
    tchan_10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had a caesar salad with a small amount of cheese and dressing, grapes, peanuts, carrots, and strawberries. I thought it was pretty healthy though I could maybe find another salad dressing with maybe not as much sugar than the dressing that I had today
  • zkindall18
    zkindall18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hfx8je04azvj.jpg

Today I think I ate not the healthiest lunch. I could have not eaten all the food with added sugar like the switch I drank which contains 28 grams. So I could have definitely excluded that from my lunch today.
  • UchihaAD157
    UchihaAD157 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today i ate tuna, water, a banna, and chicken. It wasn't good for me to eat the chicken because it is isn't healthy for me. :( Normally i would drink chocolate milk,but today i bought water. o:) Also i tuna and a banna which are healthy foods to eat. ;)
  • Anapaulaabanto
    Anapaulaabanto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes! fue saludable porque no comi azucar y como en el almuerzo me dieron bastantes tiras de pollo le quite algunas y despues comi zanahorias, en conclusion hice mi almuerzo muy saluble y tome bastante agua.
  • connorclapp2000
    connorclapp2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had a chicken sandwich with cheese on whole wheat bread and pretzels strawberries goldfish and a water
  • rbing15
    rbing15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think my lunch was pretty healthy today. I ate a sandwich with cheese and some leftover chicken on whole grain bread, which will give me a lot of protein and energy for my meet later today. I had cashews and baby carrots, with some strawberries and a cheese stick. Most importantly, I had lots of water. Sometimes I don't always remember to hydrate, so this was a plus!
  • jplis
    jplis Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being so fabulous today :)
This discussion has been closed.