Cheated Unmercifully Today!!! Help!!

Options
13»

Replies

• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    MarySG58 wrote: »
    B)<3 She is back! Who, you ask?! Well, of course our very own Suzie Sunshine!!

Lol!! Oh I love ya Mary!!! <3B)
  • kdubskwags
    kdubskwags Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    When you are up to your neck in alligators; it's difficult to remember your objective was to drain the swamp! Remember your objective and press on. I have missed your posts.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    kdubskwags wrote: »
    When you are up to your neck in alligators; it's difficult to remember your objective was to drain the swamp! Remember your objective and press on. I have missed your posts.

Aww.. Thank you!! You are awesome!! This was a great post to me!! You made me think!! Thank you!! <3
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    When I first learned NS was really shutting down the board, I was depressed too. I do worry about those just joining, not fully understanding the value of the boards. The food program is good...but being able to share it with an amazing group of supportive people is the icing on the cake! OOPS! I mean Is the Sunshine on our Parade! You bring so much to this board....you can do this. Keep getting back on the horse.

And what is this about leaving the lights on!?!?!?!

It's a life-long perspective, not a race to a finish line. B) I got my shades on for Suzi Sunshine!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    When I first learned NS was really shutting down the board, I was depressed too. I do worry about those just joining, not fully understanding the value of the boards. The food program is good...but being able to share it with an amazing group of supportive people is the icing on the cake! OOPS! I mean Is the Sunshine on our Parade! You bring so much to this board....you can do this. Keep getting back on the horse.

And what is this about leaving the lights on!?!?!?!

It's a life-long perspective, not a race to a finish line. B) I got my shades on for Suzi Sunshine!
    Your the best Val!!! Oh yea.. The light thing!!!! Lol!! Yikes!! I hope I made ya smile!! ;) thank you!! The Sunshine is shining down on our parade!! I won't let it rain on us!!! <3
  • garnetbutterfly131
    garnetbutterfly131 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Suzi, I just saw this now. I'm so glad that you're feeling better!! You're always giving support to everyone else. Don't give up on yourself!! You have helped me in so many ways. I can't thank you enough. I wish I had seen this post sooner. Keep that sun shining!! B) Flo
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Suzi, I just saw this now. I'm so glad that you're feeling better!! You're always giving support to everyone else. Don't give up on yourself!! You have helped me in so many ways. I can't thank you enough. I wish I had seen this post sooner. Keep that sun shining!! B) Flo

Thank you Flo!!! Thank God for you guys!!! I love you all!! <3B)
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    cqjqugsok9vw.png

Hi Suzi...saw this graphic and had to post it for you!

Hope everyone is feeling good and taking good care of yourselves!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    cqjqugsok9vw.png

Hi Suzi...saw this graphic and had to post it for you!

Hope everyone is feeling good and taking good care of yourselves!

Lol!!! :D Got a kick out of this!! Thank you Val!!! This was great!! I'm feeling soo much better!!! Your support & motivation is much appreciated!!! B)
  • alash52
    alash52 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just found my way to this site tonight and am glad to be here. Suzi, you are an inspiration to so many, so I hope you are back on track and feeling great. B)
  • garnetbutterfly131
    garnetbutterfly131 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Suziboston wrote: »

Thank you Flo!!! Thank God for you guys!!! I love you all!! <3B)

You're welcome Suzi!! B)
  • kayakqueen53
    kayakqueen53 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Suzi, we have all been there. Just get back on the program as soon as possible, drink water, and keep in touch. Despite NS's decision to cut us loose as a community, the community is still here. You can do this!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Suzi, we have all been there. Just get back on the program as soon as possible, drink water, and keep in touch. Despite NS's decision to cut us loose as a community, the community is still here. You can do this!

Thanx Queen.. I'm doing much better!!! Thank you for your support!! ;)B)
  • fbate169
    fbate169 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all, My name is Fran and I am waiting for my NS to get here. They did not tell me they were closing down the blogs and support when I ordered ny food, but happen to see this on a blog post on their website. I am so glad that I found all of you because I am going to need support and hope I can give support to all of you
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    fbate169 wrote: »
    Hi all, My name is Fran and I am waiting for my NS to get here. They did not tell me they were closing down the blogs and support when I ordered ny food, but happen to see this on a blog post on their website. I am so glad that I found all of you because I am going to need support and hope I can give support to all of you

Welcome Fran! I started NS 3/8, and quickly learned how valuable the discussion boards were. I was stunned when they decided to discontinue those. A lot of us have been worrying about those that are just starting, because it really does make a big difference to have this support. There is already so much helpful info posted here...but if you have questions and/or just want to share what you're going through, we're hear to listen and share what we've learned. Take care, Val
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    fbate169 wrote: »

Hi Fran!! Soo glad you found us!! Thank you for reaching your hand out.. I did grab on!! We got each other! ;)