May 5....how is your week going so far??

Options
catladyksa
catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
Have not seen much activity here these days. Hope everyone is keeping well!

Karen on her road trip. Cari....is MIA! (vacation???) Dee....???? Norah busy with work and newly married. Zac...how are the outdoor sports going for you?? Any musicals coming up??? Anybody else out there I forgot???

I am switching to a dance DVD as the other one was killing my knees!! Will see how this one works out. Hope the weather in your neck of the woods is holding up.....it rained yesterday but the temp was around 38C ! Hot!! Weird!!

Keep healthy, exercising and stay well all!!

Replies

• artelyn
    artelyn Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It was beautiful here yesterday and I took advantage and tried to stay off the computer all day! It's nice to finally have some sun and heat. It was a loonnnng cold winter even for Maine! Going to try to go for a walk today as it is gorgeous again and I need to start getting ready for my first official "race"! I just want to finish. I don't care what place!

Have a good day everyone!
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Life has been pretty busy lately, but I have managed to get in some outdoor activities. I was able to go on a short hike this last weekend (Utah has a ton of amazing hikes you can take), but because of work I was unable to play tennis this past Saturday (grumble, grumble). It was my youngest niece's birthday party on Sunday so I was able to spend some time with them which was nice. I have basketball tonight and that is always something I look forward to. At the moment I do not have any musicals planned, but if I hear about auditions for a show I would like to do that could easily change haha.

Nancy, hopefully the new DVD will work great. Diana, good luck on your race preparations!

(I just read through my post and it is super disjointed and ramble-y, but I will leave it)
  • catladyksa
    Options
    ronercat wrote: »

(I just read through my post and it is super disjointed and ramble-y, but I will leave it)

Funny, that is how my week is going Zac...super disjointed and ramble-y!!!!

• NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Things are good here! Busy busy. Even leading up to graduation and the wedding, most weeks I had a couple of days with no obligations other than work so I could just relax, but lately I've had lots going on. All good things, mostly fun stuff. I've been getting out to walk at lunch and walking home from work so I've managed to hit my step goal this past week, but I'm TIRED! Not sure if it's just still being worn out from stuff that's now done, if it's because I'm getting active again, or if it's something else going on, but each morning is a struggle.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    NorahCait wrote: »
    Not sure if it's just still being worn out from stuff that's now done, if it's because I'm getting active again, or if it's something else going on, but each morning is a struggle.

Norah, be sure to get plenty of sleep. And hopefully solid....uninterrupted sleep!!
  • NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Nancy, I'm 95% sure that's the issue, actually. I just don't want to accept it! My husband is fine on 6.5-7 hours of sleep a night, but I'm just not that person. I usually get about 7-7.5, but even that's not enough. I really, truly need 8-9 hours regularly to be totally functional. Them's the breaks, I guess.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Like it or not....I sleep from 5-6 hours a night...I am wide awake after 6 hours and that it is! Wish I could sleep more!! Even on vacation I am awake before the crack of dawn!!! BUT....I am very fortunate enough to be able to get a 15 minute power nap in....then I am good to go!!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I was on vacation and came back and well.... you know how that goes. Wished I was still on vacation. I'll catch you great folks up in a seperate post later this week....
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Welcome Back !