NS Questions Thread

Options
DorisSilver50
DorisSilver50 Posts: 98 Member
I created this thread because we don't really have one that is dedicated to answering NS questions. Since many of us have been encouraging folks to come to MFP this might be a nice place for them to feel comfortable asking those questions that we all had at one time or another...

Ok...there is the reason above...but I had a question and didn't know where to ask it, lol:)

Question: My BBB was shipped and arrives tomorrow, I have a tracking # for it. Today I received a phone call letting me know that my BWB will be arriving in 3-5 days, but I do not see a tracking number for it (yet!) however remember reading from someone (Camp Jackson?) that the boxes have separate tracking numbers so how long before that one will show on the NS site?? Anyone? Anyone?
~Doris

Replies

• ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    At least you got a phone call. I never receive anything about my BWB. I do know it tends to arrive 2 to 3 days after I get my BBB. My BBB is due to arrive Thursday so that means my BWB should arrive Saturday. However it seems that everyone will have a different answer depending on how close they are to a warehouse as not everything is shipped from PA.
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I don't get BWBs, only BBBs. But for me, there is always a day or two between 'shipping' n when they actually give the box to FedEx. I would think the BWBs are shipped faster than the BBBs for cooling, so maybe they make those labels the same day as giving to FedEx.
  • GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    There seems to be no tracking numbers for the BWB. There also is no apparent rhyme or reason to which one arrives first. For the longest time my BWB would arrive a day or two after the BBB. The last two months the BWB came first. In fact, in April I started to become concerned because my BBB came five days after my BWB. It came on the day I was getting ready to call NS.
  • DorisSilver50
    Options
    Well, answered my own question...both boxes came together today:)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi Doris
    I get my BWB the same day I get the phone call that it has shipped. OTOH I am in New Jersey and it comes from Pennsylvania. I usually the BBB & the BWB the day after they have shipped.

Good Luck
    Roger
    EXTKQl.gif
    NutriSystem Forums

April 25, 2015 -157.5 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    :)
    88672520.png
  • ssflbelle2012
    Options
    Glad you got both of yours today. I got my BBB around 1 pm but my BWB did not come yet. I wonder why some people get theirs on the same day and others do not?
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    sign up for fedex's delivery manager (free service)... it provides tracking each time something is sent tothe name and address you enter. the one time i ordered frozen it worked and i had tracking for both.

~kel
  • ssflbelle2012
    Options
    sign up for fedex's delivery manager (free service)... it provides tracking each time something is sent tothe name and address you enter. the one time i ordered frozen it worked and i had tracking for both.

~kel

Thank you so much for this info. I wish I had known about it months ago. I see the BWB left on Wed and will be delivered Friday but I do not have a time for the delivery.
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    you're welcome :) i hope it helps. if you know which fedex hub it's leaving from (to deliver) and the timing is important you could always call and ask. worse thing that will happen is they won't be able to tell you a time frame, best case maybe they can get in touch with the driver to find out :) for ups i know which hub mine leaves from for the actually delivery truck, never really paid attention to my fedex ones, he's normally here between 2 - 4pm before i get home lol

~kel
  • DorisSilver50
    Options
    Question for those of you that get frozen food...what are your favorite frozen meals? I have such a smorgasboard to choose from now that I switched to Uniquely Yours! Last night I had Chicken Parmigiana and the Creamsicle thing, today I had the hamburger...all 3 were FANTASTIC!! I haven't had a burger since Dec/Jan so it was like heaven on a tiny bun:) I bought at least one of everything (except the ranch pizza and salsbury steak which I don't care for regularly) don't know what to eat next! What would your choices be for each meal :* ??
  • aproudmom
    aproudmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think everyone likes different things. I like the meatloaf sandwich, pizzas. Italian meals.... Wasn't real happy with the Salisbury steak with mac & cheese. You have to pick out what you like. I like the stuffed sandwiches for lunch.
  • RogerToo
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Question for those of you that get frozen food...what are your favorite frozen meals? I have such a smorgasboard to choose from now that I switched to Uniquely Yours! Last night I had Chicken Parmigiana and the Creamsicle thing, today I had the hamburger...all 3 were FANTASTIC!! I haven't had a burger since Dec/Jan so it was like heaven on a tiny bun:) I bought at least one of everything (except the ranch pizza and salsbury steak which I don't care for regularly) don't know what to eat next! What would your choices be for each meal :* ??

Hi Doris.
    What a loaded question.
    1. I like the Chicken Sandwich Lunch with a Extra of Mayo, Tomato, Lettuce and 20 calories of Pre-Cooked Shop Rite Bacon.
    2. I often use the same things on the Hamburger along with an extra of Ketchup.
    3. the Cinnamon Roll Breakfast is great, Much Better than the SS Cinnamon Bun.
    4. The Waffles and French Toast are OK too.
    5. I like many of the Lunch Melts.
    6. Dinner I like both of the stuffed Chicken Breasts. And the Meatloaf Sandwich (Larger than the Lunch Sandwiches with a touch of Green Pepper taste.
    7. Chicken Primavera, Sweet n Sour chicken & Roasted Turkey Medallions too.
    8. The frozen Pizzas have a much thinner. crunchier crust too.
    9. The Chocolate Cupcake Dessert is good.

That's some of what I like. I have four new frozen dinners on order on my upcoming order.

Cheers
    Roger
    t77dgejpjdz8.gif
    NutriSystem Forums & Friends

Important Links to other Groups, More to come
    NutriSystem Food Reviews

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem
    88672520.png
    [/quote]

• ssflbelle2012
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »

Hi Doris.
    What a loaded question.
    1. I like the Chicken Sandwich Lunch with a Extra of Mayo, Tomato, Lettuce and 20 calories of Pre-Cooked Shop Rite Bacon.
    2. I often use the same things on the Hamburger along with an extra of Ketchup.
    3. the Cinnamon Roll Breakfast is great, Much Better than the SS Cinnamon Bun.
    4. The Waffles and French Toast are OK too.
    5. I like many of the Lunch Melts.
    6. Dinner I like both of the stuffed Chicken Breasts. And the Meatloaf Sandwich (Larger than the Lunch Sandwiches with a touch of Green Pepper taste.
    7. Chicken Primavera, Sweet n Sour chicken & Roasted Turkey Medallions too.
    8. The frozen Pizzas have a much thinner. crunchier crust too.
    9. The Chocolate Cupcake Dessert is good.

That's some of what I like. I have four new frozen dinners on order on my upcoming order.

Cheers
    Roger
    t77dgejpjdz8.gif

NutriSystem Food Reviews

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    88672520.png

[/quote]

I just got my BWB of 10 sample meals of frozen. The cupcake you spoke of Roger was suppose to be in last month's and this month's and neither month did I get them. I was so pissed tonight I got all ice cream desserts again. I didn't get the lunches they advertise either. I got all melts. I do like some of the melts but like the variety that I use to get when I got the frozen samples in the past. I also like the frozen Raviola and love the Stuff Chicken Breasts.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    ssflbelle wrote: »
    I just got my BWB of 10 sample meals of frozen. The cupcake you spoke of Roger was suppose to be in last month's and this month's and neither month did I get them. I was so pissed tonight I got all ice cream desserts again. I didn't get the lunches they advertise either. I got all melts. I do like some of the melts but like the variety that I use to get when I got the frozen samples in the past. I also like the frozen Raviola and love the Stuff Chicken Breasts.

Hi Amanda
    I would call them up and complain and ask for replacements with the proper frozen items. If they replaced my Cupcakes with the Ice cream I would be extremely Aggravated!
    As far as I can tell the Cupcakes, Hamburgers, Grilled Chicken Sandwiches are still available. They are showing low inventory for the Pepperoni Pizza Melt. I have five of those on my upcoming order. I hope they come back in stock in time.

These are not available on the Diabetic menu but are really good. Chocolate Brownie Sundae. Push for those to replace some missing items. I also do not see any low inventory warnings on the Whoopie pies.

Good Luck
    Roger
    EXTKQl.gif
    NutriSystem Forums

April 25, 2015 -158.0 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links

Other Links
    88672520.png
  • ssflbelle2012
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    ssflbelle wrote: »

Hi Amanda
    I would call them up and complain and ask for replacements with the proper frozen items. If they replaced my Cupcakes with the Ice cream I would be extremely Aggravated!
    As far as I can tell the Cupcakes, Hamburgers, Grilled Chicken Sandwiches are still available. They are showing low inventory for the Pepperoni Pizza Melt. I have five of those on my upcoming order. I hope they come back in stock in time.

These are not available on the Diabetic menu but are really good. Chocolate Brownie Sundae. Push for those to replace some missing items. I also do not see any low inventory warnings on the Whoopie pies.

Good Luck
    Roger
    EXTKQl.gif
    NutriSystem Forums

April 25, 2015 -158.0 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links

Other Links
    88672520.png

I hesitated in doing that Roger as when you order the sample 10 day frozen they have this disclaimer:
    Select10 is subject to change based on availability of individual food items, and is not customizable. Yet they also have this statement as well: Food items will be shipped in quantities specified above for each Select10 package ordered.
    Buttermilk Waffles (2) did not get

Cinnamon Roll (2) got 1

French Toast (1)

Homestyle Pancakes (2)

Turkey Ham & Cheese Omelet (2)

Turkey Sausage and Egg Muffin (1)

Broccoli & Cheese Melt (2)

Four Cheese Melt (2) didn't get got some other kind of melts

Grilled Chicken Sandwich (1) didn't get

Hamburger (1) didn't get

Pepperoni Pizza Melt (1)

Southwest Fiesta Melt (2)

Steak & Cheese Melt (1)

Carrot Cake Whoopie Pie (1) didn't get

Chocolate Cupcake (2) didn't get

Fudge Bar (2)

Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast (1)

Chicken Enchilada (1) didn't get

Chicken Parmesan (1)

Chicken Primavera (1)

Chicken & Bacon Ranch Pizza (1)

Grilled Chicken Sausage with Peppers (1)

Margherita Pizza (1)

Meatloaf Sandwich (1)

Ravioli Formaggio (1)

Salisbury Steak with Mac and Cheese (1)

Ice Cream Sandwich (2)

Red Velvet Whoopie Pie (2)

Whole Grain Soft Pretzel (1) didn't get

It kind of makes me wonder why they put this food list of what you will get here in the first place.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    I would also be seriously Bleeped off if I did not get my Cinnamon Rolls I ordered.

The way I look at it. If You call, what is the worst that can happen, They point out that disclaimer and then You point out that other statement of theirs. I might also save a copy of the web page first, just in case.

The second worst thing that could happen is that they replace them with Shelf stable items.

I was short a Burger in my last BWB, They replaced it with two SS lunches. That was their offer too.

If I never called I would just have been short and out of luck.

Enjoy the Weekend
    Roger
    t77dgejpjdz8.gif

NutriSystem Food Reviews

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    88672520.png