Little Red Bear

Options
pamherring62
pamherring62 Posts: 27 Member
So excited... I got my little red 10# bear today in my BBB!! Now I'm a little over halfway to my 20# bear. I think I'll name little red Caroline--- in reference to the biggest challenge I had during the first ten--- my trip with the girls to Carolina Beach!

Replies

• Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congrats Pam! i just hit my 20lb bear, he should come next box :)
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Way to go Pam! Congrats on making such progress toward your second bear. I think NS bears really like company.
  • sjragard
    sjragard Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!
  • DorisSilver50
    DorisSilver50 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and you are well on your way to a friend for Caroline!! I have my 20# bear coming this week and am so excited...now I have to ask my grandkids what to call him (the other one was named Julie so I think I will make this one a boy:)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    I am hoping my next bear is in the upcoming shipment. If they do not get it in then I will have to email them regarding getting it shipped.

Good Luck
    Roger

P.S. I posted about a new Shelf Stable Dinner
    RogerToo wrote: »
    297x220TuscanInspiredPasta.jpg

Tuscan Inspired Pasta

Take your taste buds on an Italian get-away with this delectable dinner entree featuring a hearty blend of tender pasta, white beans, turkey sausage and beef tossed in a savory sauce so tasty, you won't believe it's guilt-free!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    My 10 lb bear should arrive with my shipment next week. :)
  • flomay5253
    flomay5253 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I got mine last week. I'm on my way to 20 lbs.
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love the bears. I have earned 10 and 20. I have them sitting on my cubicle wall with pictures of me at that stage. I plan on having 10-12 of them by time I'm finished. Depends on if I stop at 100 which is my goal, I'm thinking 125 might be to low for me.
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I got my 40 pound bear (this second time around) today. He is sitting with the 10 and 2 20 pounds as they goofed and sent another 20 when it should have been a 30. OH well I guess this is the end of the bears as I don't think I can do the NuMi. Doesn't that require a smart phone?
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! 40 is seriously awesome.
    No smart phone is required...website is www.numi.com to log weight for earring bears.
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    that's all i'm using numi for... the weight logging for my bears. i'm tracking and everything here. it annoyed me too much in the beginning trying to find ANYTHING on there to track food.
  • DorisSilver50
    DorisSilver50 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    that's all i'm using numi for... the weight logging for my bears. i'm tracking and everything here. it annoyed me too much in the beginning trying to find ANYTHING on there to track food.

Me too!
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    ssflbelle wrote: »
    I got my 40 pound bear (this second time around) today. He is sitting with the 10 and 2 20 pounds as they goofed and sent another 20 when it should have been a 30. OH well I guess this is the end of the bears as I don't think I can do the NuMi. Doesn't that require a smart phone?

Congratulations! You can call and they will send you the 30 lb. bear. It's the least they can do for all your hard work. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Amanda
    I agree with Jo
    Call them for the 30 pound bear, You earned it!
    Use Numi only for weight tracking. For now I am doing that on the www.Nutrisystem.com site as that is supposed to stay. Whether they will remove weight tracking at some point I do not know.

Good Luck
    Roger
    t77dgejpjdz8.gif
    NutriSystem Forums & Friends

Important Links to other Groups, More to come
    NutriSystem Food Reviews

April 25, 2015 -157.5 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem
    :)
    88672520.png
    [/quote]
  • JuneInCharge
    JuneInCharge Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Hi Amanda. I just signed up at NuMI. You can sign up without using facebook. Just have to enter your e-mail and password from NS site, enter some info and you're in, Haven't checked it out much yet, but it looks like you can order a la carte from there. You can download an app that will sync with the web site if you have a phone. There is no link there to any forums. I don't intend to use facebook. Don't like it at all although I've belonged to it for about 8 months.
    June
  • RogerToo
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi Amanda. I just signed up at NuMI. You can sign up without using facebook. Just have to enter your e-mail and password from NS site, enter some info and you're in, Haven't checked it out much yet, but it looks like you can order a la carte from there. You can download an app that will sync with the web site if you have a phone. There is no link there to any forums. I don't intend to use facebook. Don't like it at all although I've belonged to it for about 8 months.
    June

Hi
    When You join NuMi use the starting weight from when You started on NutriSystem and then the next day do a current weight. That way it can track losses properly.

Good Luck
    Roger
    t77dgejpjdz8.gif
    NutriSystem Forums & Friends

Important Links to other Groups, More to come
    NutriSystem Food Reviews

April 25, 2015 -157.5 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem
    88672520.png
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    I went into NuMi today to log my weight. It said the last time I logged my weight was in 20ll. I put in my current weight which was about 20 lbs. heavier. I got a message that said congratulations you have lost 10 lbs. lol.
    I think there is a glitch in the system. :p
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Joanne3366 wrote: »
    I went into NuMi today to log my weight. It said the last time I logged my weight was in 20ll. I put in my current weight which was about 20 lbs. heavier. I got a message that said congratulations you have lost 10 lbs. lol.
    I think there is a glitch in the system. :p

Hi Jo
    The way NuMi is Mis-Working is why I am still logging on nutrisystem.com
    It thinks I have lost two different weights depending on where I am on that site.

I wonder if they ever fixed the food log there? Only three categories? They will likely get away with that for new customers that do not know how it was. I have six set up here!

NuMi = Not ready for regular use yet. AKA a Work in progress.

Cheers
    Roger
    EXTKQl.gif
    NutriSystem Forums

April 25, 2015 -158.0 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    88672520.png