Lesbian/Bi Lady Friends

Options

Replies

• Skyfreedomxx
    Skyfreedomxx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies, NYC lesbian open to meeting other sisters as a workout buddy and hang out partner <3
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    CT bisexual here. Feel free to add me!
  • KrysAurora
    KrysAurora Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, bi/pansexual here (my sexuality is a bit fluid :blush: ) I'm new here but always ready and willing to make new friends. Especially those that can help motivate me
  • dharmawrites
    dharmawrites Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Queer lesbian with a slice of I like who I like, cis-gendered female. In Western Massachusetts, again, originally from NYC. Work a lot, wanting to enjoy life more. Just joined a gym for the first time in FOREVER and have started NROL-FW, feels good to be working out again. Open to hanging out here more for support and to make a few friends.
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Queer lesbian with a slice of I like who I like, cis-gendered female. In Western Massachusetts, again, originally from NYC. Work a lot, wanting to enjoy life more. Just joined a gym for the first time in FOREVER and have started NROL-FW, feels good to be working out again. Open to hanging out here more for support and to make a few friends.

I love your profile picture of you rock climbing! I used to rock climb, but all the climbing gyms are over an hour away from my current home.
  • weesalouisa25
    weesalouisa25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    19, Canadian, Pan-romantic/Demi-sexual.. college student, add me up ! :smiley:
  • suzecate
    suzecate Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more MFP friends. Please feel free to add me! I'm a 38-year-old lesbian in SoCal. I mostly do cycling and strength training. Dog walks, too!
  • lionsheart1
    lionsheart1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
  • ranyy12
    ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello Hello. I was on here a while ago and kinda went MIA. Back in action now. Hit me up!
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Newly into heavy lifting---two months in---and running since last June. Feel free to add me :)
  • sunnycrash
    sunnycrash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've been on MFP but just starting to get involved in the community. 20 year old bi girl from Chile, fashion student, I'd love to make some friends, feel free to add me :)
  • sunnycrash
    sunnycrash Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi there, I've been on MFP but just starting to get involved in the community. 20 year old bi girl from Chile, fashion student, vegetarian, I'd love to make some friends, feel free to add me :)
  • rkellywhite
    rkellywhite Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the group but have been off and on MFP for years. Lesbian in SF Bay Area, 50 years old and looking for motivation and support! Going to look up all of these "identifiers". :o
  • yankeesgal24
    yankeesgal24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group, but on mfp off and on for a year. :) I'm in my late 30s, in Ohio but originally from NY, vegetarian/plant-based. Feel free to add me!
  • fearthisfish42
    fearthisfish42 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to say hi. I am from NJ and have set my set a goal of doing the Jersey Girl Tri in August. Looking for some support. Add me if you like. I am full of positive energy.
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady! Bi woman, 32 from the MI :) Anyone can add me. No judgement here, and I wont delete you if you slip up. lol.
  • sprinklesco
    sprinklesco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm a newish user. I am a lesbian woman in CO, looking to lose quite a bit and get back in shape. I have struggled with my weight since the middle of college, when PCOS kicked in and kicked my *kitten*. Looking for friends, inspiration, motivation, and humor. Please add me if you're looking for friends!
  • ActorProbs140
    ActorProbs140 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bi girl here, always looking for more friends! Add me!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, bi girl here :)