Final Weigh In!

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey all,

So this is it, the last weigh in for this group!

Well done to everyone that stayed for the entire thing, we lost a lot of people on the way but a decent number stuck with it :)

Will be adding information about the new group soon, most likely tomorrow morning I will set it up. Planning to start it next week but will make the group open for people to join before that. I will message everyone that has stayed with this group to give them information about the new group, and will also post a message in this group about it so if any old members happen to check on here they can join too

-Jamie

Replies

• jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    HOLY MACKEREL!! We finally made it to the last week, and what a success it has been for everyone. Great work guys and gals :smile: 18 pounds lost for me, feeling great and ready for the next 3 months!!

I'll get my weight posted in a couple days.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,102 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi Jamie.

Thank you so much for settling this up and keeping it updated. This was a super motivation for me. My target was 186 and I made 184 so I am über happy. I am looking forward to the next 12 weeks. I will stick with my 1 lbs per week target. No point in tempting fate by being too ambitious. lol :smiley:
  • kewierschke2
    kewierschke2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great dedication and support from this group.

Final weigh in-149.4. I didn't expect to blow by my target of 160. Next challenge for me will be much harder, less than 20 to lose to reach my target weight, but I'm confident this group will help me through a chunk of it and maybe set new goals!

Great job everyone and keep up the hard work.
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    Great dedication and support from this group.

Final weigh in-149.4. I didn't expect to blow by my target of 160. Next challenge for me will be much harder, less than 20 to lose to reach my target weight, but I'm confident this group will help me through a chunk of it and maybe set new goals!

Great job everyone and keep up the hard work.

Great achievement to exceed your goal. The rest is only a matter of time. You will get there, K.
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    HOLY MACKEREL!! We finally made it to the last week, and what a success it has been for everyone. Great work guys and gals :smile: 18 pounds lost for me, feeling great and ready for the next 3 months!!

I'll get my weight posted in a couple days.

Good on you, Jason. See you in the next round.
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for doing this. I started out strong but faltered towards the end but I'm still happy. I'm certainly not where I was when we started in February. Final weight is 164.8. Not great but I'm already signed up for round two. I've learned alot about my habits - things that work and those that did not and derailed my progress. I'm just going to push forward and take on the challenge instead of kicking myself and giving up. I really appreciate the support. Looking forward to a better round two! :)
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Final weight for me is 157.6. I know I did better because I had this group for motivation. Thank you everyone!
  • jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    195.5lbs. I'm now signed up for round 2!! Hope to see you all there!!
  • xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    214.5 - not close to my goal but still lost a good amount of weight during the challenge. This process has made me think about the pace of my weight loss in new ways - I very much appreciate the group!
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    181.8. I only met my first goal of three...but I lost overall!
  • Survivorstartingover68
    Survivorstartingover68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    210.2....soooooo close!!!! on to round 2!!!!
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
  • brinigirl
    brinigirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options