Protein Powder?

Options
2»

Replies

• girlnamedsarah
    girlnamedsarah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Royal Sport LTD Chocolate and Vanilla. Not too sweet but just enough to make me crave it after my workout.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I'm loving NuZest at the moment - pea protein
  • Fragglesplay
    Fragglesplay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use the About Time Vanilla flavor that I bought off amazon because my sister recommended it. These other ones sound interesting. Does anyone have a good link way of comparing the effectiveness of each of the protein powders (cost, additives, actual protein content...)?
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Amyaya wrote: »
    I take Lipo Fyre - 31g of protein in 1 scoop (40g) in chocolate flavor... I am not a big fan of the taste but it has lots of protein!
    How many grams of protein in total do you ladies take per day especially when you do weight lifting?

1.2 gram per lb lean body mass which currently is 130grams per day for me.

• qkcam
    qkcam Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    how do we figure our lean body mass? thanks
    also are there some settings so i will be notified when updates are made? thank you!
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have an impedance scale at home. Not entirely accurate but mine is consistent so there is that degree of accuracy;-). You can also just use your weight x .8 as a starting point. Updates: you can bookmark a topic in the list of posts and then at the top of your community page there is a bell icon which is where you can check updates of the pages you've bookmarked. You may also be able to edit your notification options to email you but I'm not sure. If my explaination of bookmarks is not clear then you might go to the "help" section and type in your question there for clear instructions from MFP. Best to you!
  • qkcam
    qkcam Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    thank you Indianarose2 ~!