Low calories delicious brownie

Gracex96
Gracex96 Posts: 11 Member
I had to repost this cause my first post didn't have the Recipe
hello everybody
So months ago I found a good brownie recipe and it's easy to make
I've made it so many times to my friends and family and they all loved it and didn't know it was healthy with clean ingredients

Ingredients :

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup stevia
1/4 fat free or low fat milk
3/4 fat free yoghurt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 egg
A little bit of salt
And that's it simple as that

Give it all a mix until it's combined
Then apply it to ur pan
But before make sure to spray it pan with zero calorie oils sprayer
You can also add Chocolate chips to it
Total cal is about 427 and by dividing it into 15 pieces each piece would be 33 cal

gfdtvfjn9oi1.jpg
mwvdw6bdbu8g.jpg
9bv9wqfq8tgw.jpg

Replies

• Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Do you know how much regular sugar to use if I don't use Stevia? And I'm guessing the milk and yogurt is in cups?
  • Gracex96
    Gracex96 Posts: 11 Member
    Azurite27 wrote: »
    Do you know how much regular sugar to use if I don't use Stevia? And I'm guessing the milk and yogurt is in cups?

Ehh yes in cups sorry , wish I can edit that

Regular sugar would add more calories
    Two or three tablespoon of regular sugar maybe it's enough
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Thanks. I'll try adding a little at a time to taste. I prefer using real sugar over substitutes when I can.
  • TexOkie12
    TexOkie12 Posts: 27 Member
    :) This is great! I have Type 2 diabetes & can eat this. Although I like the taste of sugar, it doesn't like me & the calories r unbelievable.

I started counting calories last month before I learned about the diabetes because I found myself at 204#. So far I'm down to 197 & eating between 1200 & 1400 calories a day. If the rain ever lets up I'll b out walking. Right now I watch the news from my recumbent bike. Thx for posting this recipe.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    2-3 tbsp of sugar is NOT going to be enough at all. That will come out extremely bitter. Non-sugar sweeteners are sweeter than sugar, so you will need more than 1/2 cup of sugar.