Week 1 Check-in (closes May 19)

Options
13»

Replies

• MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I don't know what day it is check in

My tracker counted 3,000 steps. I accidentally left it charging in the car when I went to church.

Water done, mercy green in cals. No workout

Long wknd. I'm ready to go back to work lol
  • lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello All, Hope you all have a nice weekend. I went to a family party and danced a lot so got a lot of the workout done :-) It is hard for me to log in on the weekend. The phone app does not work well on my phone.
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Hello All, Hope you all have a nice weekend. I went to a family party and danced a lot so got a lot of the workout done :-) It is hard for me to log in on the weekend. The phone app does not work well on my phone.

I felt like going dancing after I fininshed doing zumba lol

I can't comment using the app either, so I normally open MFP in my browser if I'm on the go. No biggie though. Just log when you can
  • OliviaMG1
    OliviaMG1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good evening! Yesterday was my half marathon; it was definitely not my best, but I stuck to my plan & finished with minimal pain. Today, however, I am sore as all get-out! Oh my! The humidity was outrageous yesterday & my muscles siezed up on me. I did a lot more walking than I wanted to. I had a great massage this evening & am going to focus on nutrition this week while my muscles recover. I am also committing to getting started on a strength training regimen. No excuses!
  • borntowin4me
    borntowin4me Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats @OliviaMG1 !

Day 7- May 18 Check in
    Way over my calories today. I ate at maintenance... so not green
    Only water and coconut water
    No workout.

:(
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Slow and steady @OliviaMG1 Great job!

Day 7 Check-in:

Green
    64oz water
    6,000 steps and one workout

@borntowin4me I just realized I'm not losing b/c I should be eating at a deficit. I should either eat 800 calories or burn 1600 calories to create a deficit. BOO! To add insult to injury my tracker is on the fritz. I can tell I've lost a few inches or some water weight so that will have to do for now. I plan to quit coffee tomorrow. Again. It's more cream than coffee, so pretty much wasted calories I could be using for biscotti :)

Night all!
  • lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello All, not sure if there is a new post for today so I'm just adding to this one. I did go over my caleries yesterday and had a bloody mary..... Today is a new day... Hope you all have a great day :-)
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Well I forgot to weigh myself today, but I got up and made it to the pool before work and swam 3/4 of a mile rather than my usual 1/2 mile, so I feel like that was a success :smile:
  • MzLaLa29
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Great job guys!
This discussion has been closed.