100% Challenge - Spring Means 100% Green - Mon 5/11 to Sun 6/21 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I would like to join this group if its not too late. But I can't get this thing to let me write in red.

Ginny
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 05/24/2015
    W/I 175.0

Welcome Ginny! I use cut and paste from a word doc template I created. I’ll be the first to admit I'm not the go-too person there. Our fearless leader RogerToo is very helpful when it comes to info. Everyone here is very helpful! Our spreadsheet is updated by Sonya and she has said it is okay to just use BOLD if it is at the top and separated from the other text. The BB Codes have a link at the bottom left of the text box also. Don't feel alone about typing red as we all had the same problem.

Well, I’m only down a fraction, so my switching around my food is not helping a lot. I think I will try changing my exercise type and see if that helps. I am not real discouraged and I will hang in here. Like all of you, I would love to see a BIG loss.

Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Welcome as well Ginny :). It's never too late to join :).

For me 100% 05/24/2015

4Mms.gif
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

05/23/2015 100%, 05/24/2015 Not 100%

Weigh-in was 3 pounds Lost, yea!

Have a Great Memorial Day
    RogerToo

• 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    100% May 24

ginnywed wrote: »
    I would like to join this group if its not too late. But I can't get this thing to let me write in red.

Ginny

Ginny, I remember you from a few years ago. Welcome!

I looked at Riselor/ Roger/Grimreaper's info quote and copied to word doc and just fill in each post.
    Remove quotes. I had to try a few times and look at BBCode at bottom of message area.

fontRedboldImage_zpsevljpsgr.jpg
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ginny!

To make it red, quote my post ...

Then, remove all but the following: bracket color=red bracket

Then type what you want w/o spaces after the last bracket.

Example:

5/25 100%

• dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Not 100%
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% May 24

• ginnywed
    Options
    TY That worked!
  • whatsasize8
    whatsasize8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi Sonya
    It isn't so much he can't east them as a mindset, It is because they would interact with one of his medications. Things Like Brussels sprouts for example.

I have to be somewhat careful what I eat to so I do not kick up an attack of the gout.

So it could be worse I suppose.

I almost never have extras. I had one Protein Shake that had a extra packet of shake in it. Big deal :) I have also had an over on one food and a short on another food that balanced out.

What I really hate is when I am short a Frozen item, they will not replace just one frozen with a frozen, but instead replace with a Shelf Stable food.

I have to wonder if it was intended for another order or a disgruntled worker :)

Cheers
    Roger

RogerToo, when DH was shorted two frozen desserts NS gave us a financial credit for our next order. ??? Maybe it depends on who you get?
    I've no idea why I got the extra meals. I started with NS in 2007 after my 1st child was born. Then restarted in Oct or Nov 2011. I've been on AD (usually delay for 3 months) since then. This is the first time I can recall receiving extras like this.
    CvH65 wrote: »
    + .4 which isn’t too bad considering all the off-plan days. All the "nots" are a real bummer none the less because my overall goal is to not use food to cope with stuff. I’m ok in routine but soon as my life is disrupted I still eat junk or too much.

Catherine, ditto!!! It's something I, too, have to keep a tight rein on.
    Oh, and I fit into some size 8's before getting pregnant again. Apparently dieting makes me pregnant. :smirk:

Audrey, I'm sorry your SO was hospitalized. :frowning: But glad he's home again. Any idea what caused the issue?

Ginny!!!! Never too late, my dear. :heart:
    If you want me to track you on the SS I need some stats: current WI, weekly WI day, and goal for the remainder of the challenge. Hmmm...I think that's it. :smile:

Linda Kay, I think I missed 5/22 for you. Can I mark you as GREEN?

100% 5/23-5/24
    WI 158.0

Well, the gain was gonna happen, just didn't expect it to fall on me all at once. :blush:
  • ginnywed
    Options
    OK I guess I forgot to hit post reply or something. My current weight is 212.2 My weigh in day will be Sunday and my goal is 5 pounds.

Ginny
  • Nightingale2200
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ginnywed wrote: »
    TY That worked!

Great job, ginny. Glad it worked. :)

I am 100% today 5/25 and it was hard, too. :) Thanks for all the support and encouragement everyone!!

• kmhawk
    kmhawk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5/22, 5/23 100%
    5/24 NOT 100%
    WI 157.2 (-0.2)

I hope everyone's been having a wonderful weekend/holiday! I've been working like crazy around my yard trying to get things cut, trimmed, planted, cleaned up. Still have a whole list of things I could do :)

Welcome Ginny!
  • whatsasize8
    Options
    Here's the link to the SS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_nhdB-hGIzBkCL0cmMKYR03HcJqJexLLsVtmfj6Gd0/edit#gid=0

I can't believe I'm missing that many WI's! I did look back and try to locate some of them, but if I simply overlooked yours please let me know and I'll make the correction. Thanks.

Sonya
    1ruYw1BeZzyRL1I1EK22
    Official BL34 Rules
    BL34 Spreadsheet

friend request me on fitbit! //www.fitbit.com/user/22K53T
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    5/24 WI 181.4
  • 4aay
    Options

100% May 25

Good morning. I have a busy day traveling- taking my parents and dgd on circular out of town route to visit graves today since it has been flash flooding the weekend. Dad has vertigo and some memory issues so they are needing more help with their activities.

Taking my lunch bar and plan to add it to a plain green salad for lunch. Last travel (and one not day) I ate a grilled chicken salad at IHOP only to later find out it come in at 1130 calories! I left off the dressing so can only hope that was included in the total. Eat and learn.

cooltext11797153621422420copy_zpsj2kvlgy6.jpg
    blk-weight.png
    eZzyRL
  • 4aay
    Options
    I may need to remember this today:
    will%20this%20help%20reach%20goals_zpsdwuxdicz.jpg
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Here's the link to the SS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_nhdB-hGIzBkCL0cmMKYR03HcJqJexLLsVtmfj6Gd0/edit#gid=0

I can't believe I'm missing that many WI's! I did look back and try to locate some of them, but if I simply overlooked yours please let me know and I'll make the correction. Thanks.

Sonya
    1ruYw1BeZzyRL1I1EK22
    Official BL34 Rules
    BL34 Spreadsheet

friend request me on fitbit! //www.fitbit.com/user/22K53T

Good morning Sonya :),

I looked back as the first day was white for me but I think that was my error as I didn't think that day would count (I joined this group that day). I was 100 % that day if you want to mark it.

05/25 100 %

I hope everybody has a great day!
  • jenwrite
    jenwrite Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I apologize for being so absent here. This move has really thrown me, and I am still trying to recover, Nutrisystem-wise. I fear my original thought that I can't do this particular challenge was right. I am going to respectfully drop off, and hope to join the next challenge. Would love to hear from someone when that starts up again, if any one remembers to do so. Good luck everyone!
  • whatsasize8
    Options
    Sue, I gotcha - you're golden. :smile:

Jen, it's up to you if you want to drop or stay. You don't have to check in daily. I'd say one of the goals of this challenge is to help you to eat mindfully. Part of the challenge is also to exercise, though it is secondary and not tracked in any way. This challenge will end on June 21st...if you'd like to come back here on that date I'm sure a new challenge name and time frame will have been decided, but I can't count on my preggie brain to remember much. I wandered around in Walmart last night and had to check my list several times to remember why I was in the housewares department. :smirk: