100% Challenge - Spring Means 100% Green - Mon 5/11 to Sun 6/21 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    NOT 100% = 5/14
    100% = 5/15

I forgot my final fruit last night but got it right tonight. :smile:

I got the staples removed today. It's still very tender and can't really put weight on it right now. But I am cleared to start putting weight on it when it gets to where I can stand it without much pain. If all goes well I should be able go back to work in a month.

IMG_1502.gif

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

eZzyRLHW4wNK

• Trixie258
    Trixie258 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yeah I finally did it right!
    That's great Donna..now if you put a b in brackett's [ ] After the FIRST " [word color] and BEFORE the last [word/color]..it should come out BOLD
  • Trixie258
    Options
    rlshelor wrote: »
    NOT 100% = 5/14
    100% = 5/15

I forgot my final fruit last night but got it right tonight. :smile:

I got the staples removed today. It's still very tender and can't really put weight on it right now. But I am cleared to start putting weight on it when it gets to where I can stand it without much pain. If all goes well I should be able go back to work in a month.

IMG_1502.gif

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

eZzyRLHW4wNK

So glad you're on the mend!

• Trixie258
    Options
    Just thought I'd share..

January 2015..not sure my weight but I know it's more than 235lbs

xyamkf2ryyu0.jpg

May 2015..205lbs

orgwnczkqie0.jpg

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Trixie258 wrote: »
    Just thought I'd share..

xyamkf2ryyu0.jpg

May 2015..205lbs

orgwnczkqie0.jpg

Trixie, that's awesome!! The comparison shows a huge difference and you look great!! Good for you. I am working on a comparison photo and will share soon! I almost cried when I saw myself from January till now. This makes me want to work even harder to get where I want to be.
  • suegen1
    Options
    5/15 100%

Totally forgot to post that :)
  • Trixie258
    edited May 2015
    Options
    5/15 NOT 100%
    Forgot to post this too lol
    Had two teeth pulled yesterday morning..one from each side of my mouth LOL chewing is imposible!!!
    Only had a yogurt and protein shake the rest of the day :(
    Gonna try to eat OP today but might not make it..

Trixie, that's awesome!! The comparison shows a huge difference and you look great!! Good for you. I am working on a comparison photo and will share soon! I almost cried when I saw myself from January till now. This makes me want to work even harder to get where I want to be.

YEA...boy was I shocked as well and it sure does make one want to work harder!
    Can't wait to see your pic's too.

52761899.png
    1eRD9vDeZzyRL
    DumpRumpChallenge_zps3glgrje1.pngpound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpg
    uAVQiULOST 11.61mZXtCTLOST9.21N0H90j
    7B387A67D656337A9EF2B211B28106B7.png

• suegen1
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Thanks Trixie :)!!

I certainly hope you feel a lot better today and that you can eat some food again. Getting two teeth pulled yikes. Whishing you a speedy recovery :)

• 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Not 100% May 15
    Challenge Goal: 6 lbs

I had an extra Dairy/Protein: yogurt. All excited about finding Raspberry Chocolate at Wmart and thought oh I didn’t have enough dairy at breakfast- didn’t log on my paper planner but saw after the fact, had logged it online earlier in the day– recently started using Sparkpeople for food logging. Selective memory…

My win was when I Stopped myself from having another dessert because of the “oh well, didn’t get my 100% eating a little bit more won’t hurt” thought!!!

I had a cleat moment – ya know shoes with Traction to stop the slippery slide (into binge mode). On Hardcore Hoff we were discussing the pros/cons of 100% and how a little slip can lead to a binge if we get into an all/nothing mindset so I thought a visual reminder reward would perhaps be an incentive. So I thought of cleats because of seeing all the little leaguers out practicing. I had seen someone using a bunch of different icon visuals on Sparkpeople as little rewards for whatever -which is what got me to thinking.

However since we have a garden theme I’m going to use a garden tool reward visual to support my “not”. 
    GardenTools_zpsyouvwzkc.jpg
    cooltext11797153621422420copy_zpsj2kvlgy6.jpg

blk-weight.png

• 4aay
    Options
    Roger, sending a prayer that you’ll recover well. Thanks again for the help with graphics display stuff.

This is a time consuming playing around. and editing 50 times :wink:
    cooltext11797153621422420copy_zpsj2kvlgy6.jpgblk-weight.pngeZzyRL
  • 4aay
    Options
    Trixie, great job! It is so inspiring to see the before and afters (and along the way) pics!
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 05/15/2015
    Roger- Glad you are on the mend. Love the graphic about carbs!
    RogerToo- Thanks for the links. I added them to my file in docs.
    FYI- Sonya did say that it was okay to use just bold and not red for our daily reporting. It just needs to be at the top and separated from the text below. She just needs to be able to pull it out easily from the body of the post. If I just plan to post my daily reporting only, I may just use bold as it is much faster.
    Trixie- You look like a totally different person! You go girl! Did you post your pics to your album so you have them handy?
    Still getting rain here on the river so we are mostly in the house, but I’m not complaining. We can use it.
    Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi again- Just sent an email to MFP Help (at top of page) to ask to have the color dropdown on our tool bar here. Probably won't help, but if you don't ask, you never know. After all.... the squeeky wheel gets the grease! LOL Maybe if we all send an email requesting a dropdown, they will listen. Linda Kay
  • Trixie258
    Options
    Does anyone know where we can view the Spread Sheet? I never heard anything about the last one either :-/
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    tkz7mu2p683p.jpg
    Here's my before and after so far. Still have 45 to go at the time of these pics.

5/15 NOT 100%
    5/16 NOT 100%
    Maybe Sunday with no yard work or bingo, I can get back to OP
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    05-15-2015 100%
    I thought I posted this before, Hmmm, Wonder where I did put it?
    Oh well
    Have a Good Weekend
    RogerToo
    Trixie258 wrote: »
    Just thought I'd share..
    May 2015..205lbs

Hi Trixie
    Congratulations, You look good in the After.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    100% 05/15/2015
    Roger- Glad you are on the mend. Love the graphic about carbs!
    RogerToo- Thanks for the links. I added them to my file in docs.
    FYI- Sonya did say that it was okay to use just bold and not red for our daily reporting. It just needs to be at the top and separated from the text below. She just needs to be able to pull it out easily from the body of the post. If I just plan to post my daily reporting only, I may just use bold as it is much faster.
    Trixie- You look like a totally different person! You go girl! Did you post your pics to your album so you have them handy?
    Still getting rain here on the river so we are mostly in the house, but I’m not complaining. We can use it.
    Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU

Hi I saved the actual images since I do not trust NutriSystem to leave them available since with no forum they probably will not see a need. :(

Cheers
    RogerToo
    Here's my before and after so far. Still have 45 to go at the time of these pics.

5/15 NOT 100%
    5/16 NOT 100%

Hi Sandi
    Your After looks good. Congratulations.

Have a Good Weekend
    RogerToo
    Important Links to other Groups, More to come
    NutriSystem Food Reviews

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem
    :)
    88672520.png
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Amazing Sandi ... so pretty. :)

You look beautiful, Trixie.

5/15 100%

And, this is once again, confined to one room all day long. :):):)
  • Trixie258
    Options
    tkz7mu2p683p.jpg

5/15 NOT 100%
    5/16 NOT 100%

Your looking GREAT Sandi!!!

• Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    TY all for the positive comments. I'm looking forward to the final pics when I reach goal. I'm sure all of you have great pics to share too. It took me over a year before I wanted anybody to see my before pic.