100% Challenge - Spring Means 100% Green - Mon 5/11 to Sun 6/21 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• Trixie258
    Trixie258 Posts: 232 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Dang nab it, I will get this posting

5/12 100%[\color]

Almost Donna..I do this for each time I log my day..
    this goes first
    then your 100%..then this

no spaces needed
    Hope that helps

• Trixie258
    edited May 2015
    Options
    OK...so that didn't work lol
    let me just say..you've almost got it..just change the \ to /
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    5/12 100%

• lwcloud
    lwcloud Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Trixie258 wrote: »
    Hi everyone...don't want to be a bragger but posting this on all my boards...I'd like you to meet

Iris Alaine Dittrich
    kl2jg3usec3t.jpg
    hog8t9a5wvl9.jpg
    She is precious!

5/12 100%
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    5/11 100%
    Roger, I never knew that about the 1st post in a thread. Good to know. I've never actually started a thread before LOL!

2HyQ.gif
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    100% - 5/11 & 5/12

Welcome Sue and Flo!

silverware.gif

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

eZzyRLHW4wNK
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    For those wanting to know how to set-up a signature. I have a word document that I keep on the computer (desktop for easy access). Every time I go to post I go to that document and copy and paste in here.

Here is an image of the HTML code for a similar signature, you would just need to add your tickers just like you would have on the NS boards. I even have the code there for red text.

Signature_zpsdlpeiinz.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

eZzyRLHW4wNK

• kmhawk
    kmhawk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5/12 100%

Morning everyone and welcome Sue and Flo!

Iris is a beautiful baby and I love her name :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Yes, that baby is a sweetheart. :)
  • jenwrite
    jenwrite Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I had another bad day yesterday. I think I need to pull out of this challenge.
    I am in the middle of moving and dealing with a new (and very ambitious) boss -- life is crazy,
    and while I want to get back on track, feel I need to cut myself some slack right now, even if it means
    holding the weight steady instead of losing. So, for now, I'm opting out. Thanks everyone -- Jen
  • Trixie258
    Options
    jenwrite wrote: »
    I am in the middle of moving and dealing with a new (and very ambitious) boss -- life is crazy,
    and while I want to get back on track, feel I need to cut myself some slack right now, even if it means
    holding the weight steady instead of losing. So, for now, I'm opting out. Thanks everyone -- Jen

No Jen! oh my gosh...I really hope you don't. You have been such an inspiration for me..and all of us I'm sure.
    I know it's called 100% but that (for me) means I do my best to be 100% everyday but if I don't..I can't beat myself up for it. We all have bad days here and there but I understand if you feel you need to opt out. We're really gonna miss you!

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I understand about things that get in the way, Jen. Sounds like you have a plan to keep on track, however. You know exactly what YOU can do.

I'm new to all of this, but will miss your presence.
  • 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    May I join?

Warning: I’ve been banned from the NS Refugee site.

I’m a strong proponent of the 100% challenge, even if I miss the goal or when struggling to even get close.

I have a moderate to high tolerance for humor, silliness, whining, complaining, and general weirdness, especially when it’s tempered with encouragement.

I have moderate control of throwing a punch to insulting in-my- face (or a teammate’s/friend’s face) type of people or taking a punch for my own behavior. I don’t mind apologizing when I screw up but I stand firm on what I believe. I’ll stand alone but would rather stand with others.

I have low tolerance for dicktaterships.

I was in several 100% challenges in 2011-2012 when I lost over 70lbs. Now I am working to re-lose some of those lbs after getting carried away with indulging myself with off-plan and larger quantities of on-plan foods.

My name is Catherine and my username on NS is yvaniy.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

05/12/2015 100%

RogerToo
    Trixie258 wrote: »
    Hi everyone...don't want to be a bragger but posting this on all my boards...I'd like you to meet

Iris Alaine Dittrich
    kl2jg3usec3t.jpg
    hog8t9a5wvl9.jpg

Hi Trixie
    I am sure You are so proud. Congratulations.
    Have a Great Day
    RogerToo
    I'm in, too.

Name: Flo
    Weigh-in: 184.6
    Start weight: 202
    Weight to lose this challenge: 10 pounds
    Weigh-in day: Sunday

Hi Flo
    ify.gifto the Challenge!
    Cheers
    RogerToo
    jenwrite wrote: »

Hi Jen
    You have to do what is best for You. I hope You will rejoin us when things settle down for You.
    Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
    CvH65 wrote: »
    May I join?

Warning: I’ve been banned from the NS Refugee site.

I’m a strong proponent of the 100% challenge, even if I miss the goal or when struggling to even get close.

I have a moderate to high tolerance for humor, silliness, whining, complaining, and general weirdness, especially when it’s tempered with encouragement.

I have moderate control of throwing a punch to insulting in-my- face (or a teammate’s/friend’s face) type of people or taking a punch for my own behavior. I don’t mind apologizing when I screw up but I stand firm on what I believe. I’ll stand alone but would rather stand with others.

I have low tolerance for dicktaterships.

I was in several 100% challenges in 2011-2012 when I lost over 70lbs. Now I am working to re-lose some of those lbs after getting carried away with indulging myself with off-plan and larger quantities of on-plan foods.

My name is Catherine and my username on NS is yvaniy.

Hi Catherine
    Just Curious why You were banned?
    But then I am often curious.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    April 25, 2015 -159.7 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpgeZzyRL
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I just visited a Ghost Town this morning
    NS Foods for sale Posts
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    :)
    88672520.png
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    5/12 100%
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 05/12/2015

Catherine- I'm like RogerToo and wonder why you are banned and who banned you? I actually don't understand how you can be banned unless you agreed to be banned by not posting. Very interesting. We pretty much try to be upbeat and supportive here.

Has anyone tried to put a recipe in on MFP? I tried several times yesterday and again today and received a notice saying, "There was a problem logging your recipe. Please try again later." Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Linda Kay
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I went back and tried the recipe thing. I was able to enter all the items on the old recipe calculator (at right on same page) but not the cooking instructions then save it to my recipes. I may not have been able to save it on the add a recipe because each of my ingredience matched entries on the database. I'm just guessing on that one. At any rate, I can now post a serving without having to re-type all the ingredience again.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi LK
    is it OK to use Your name here?
    A Moderator may be able to ban or it may take someone higher up or even a Site Administrator.
    However as a Moderator (Mod) elsewhere we take seriously requests to ban someone. It gets posted in a special mod only access area, The reported persons posts get looked at and it happens or it doesn't happen. Sometimes a Ban is warranted and sometimes it is only a sour user making the report.
    On that Forum multiple people get banned every day. 99% of them are Spammers that get the Ban Hammer used on them. Spamming the forum is a automatic ban BTW.

There was a problem earlier with the Food Log page and that may have been contributing to Your problem. I do see it has been fixed now. It was reported by a couple of people.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
    Important Links to other Groups, More to come
    NutriSystem Food Reviews

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem
    :)
    88672520.png
  • 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    RogerToo, sent you a msg earlier.

CanyonDweller, well, who doesn't want to defend one's self? I do. It happens to involve someone else, though, and it wouldn't be nice discussing the issue one-sided on a thread not involved. I sent RogerToo some thoughts and will send same to anyone that wants to know if I get a msg. or he can share - I don't mind. And someone can of course inquire of the refugee forum starter.

I bought into NS to lose wt. and with the accountability of 100% challenges I was able to learn and live a way different lifestyle involving food and exercise. I eat vegetables and I have a gym membership.

I'm for positivity and success in fighting the battle of the bulge. What's a challenge without challenge?
  • Trixie258
    Options
    5/13 100%

52761899.png
    1eRD9vDeZzyRL
    DumpRumpChallenge_zps3glgrje1.pngpound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpg
    uAVQiULOST 11.61mZXtCTLOST9.21N0H90j
    7B387A67D656337A9EF2B211B28106B7.png