100% Challenge - Spring Means 100% Green - Mon 5/11 to Sun 6/21 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wrong date above. 100% 05/17/2015
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Down 1.8 with weigh-in yesterday. :) Almost to 20 pound loss

5/16 100%
    5/17 100%

h3s9bbryc25j.gif

88492762.png s9qhza68u7ed.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options

100% May 17

cooltext11797153621422420copy_zpsj2kvlgy6.jpgblk-weight.pngeZzyRL
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    05-17-2015 100% I messed up the date up above, Oops.
    RogerToo
  • kmhawk
    kmhawk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5/17 100%
    WI 158 (+0.4)

I didn't have a huge gain considering my NOT 100% days, but I'm definitely headed the wrong way and need to correct it asap!! One thing I've noticed is that while I've not been on plan every day, like I'd prefer, I am making better choices. That's a huge thing for me to know that if I do go off I'm not going to go crazy. Now the next challenge will be staying on plan this week and doing well.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    You are rewiring your brain, kmhawk. Good job. :)

SOOOO glad it isn't this time 38 years ago. I was trying to push out a posterior baby for HOURS. And, she was the prettiest thing I ever did lay eyes on, too.

I wanted a hamburger when it was all over and done. LOL!

SO ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY DOLL!!

Had my Margherita pizza tonight and was DElish. :)

5/18 100%
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    5/18 100%

[
  • 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    100% May 18

Greetings to all the challengers this Tuesday morning...

Jenwrite, glad you handled the chaos well.

Nightingale, sweet memories; Margherita pizza was my favorite when I was getting frozen.

kmhawk, way to go on better choices.

cooltext11797153621422420copy_zpsj2kvlgy6.jpgblk-weight.png
    eZzyRL
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options

5/18.......100%
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 05/18/2015

I changed my MFP weight to reflect when I started NS so my weight loss shown here would be my NS loss. I did lose 10 pounds or so before I started NS, but that was since I signed up with MFP years ago. I will savor the pounds lost, but continue with the NS number.

Does anyone know how to change your starting weight in NuMi. When I created my account there I used my existing weight and not my starting weight with NS. I would like them all to be the same and accurate.

Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU
  • suegen1
    edited May 2015
    Options
    100% 05/18/2015

Does anyone know how to change your starting weight in NuMi. When I created my account there I used my existing weight and not my starting weight with NS. I would like them all to be the same and accurate.

I actually had the same issue. My starting weight wasn't accurate so I just contacted the support of NuMi and they changed it within a couple hours for me. It was fast and painless.
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    [col
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    [col
    Let's try again.

5/18 100%
  • kmhawk
    kmhawk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5/18 100%

Hope everyone's having a great day and staying on plan!
  • suegen1
    Options
    kmhawk wrote: »
    5/18 100%

Hope everyone's having a great day and staying on plan!

I hope you have a great day as well......so far I have and determined to continue lol :)
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    5/18 100%

2HyQ.gif
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    5/19 100%
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    05-18-2015 Not 100%, Oops.
    But the scale seemed to like it anyway. Strange :)
    RogerToo

kmhawk wrote: »
    5/17 100%
    WI 158 (+0.4)

I didn't have a huge gain considering my NOT 100% days, but I'm definitely headed the wrong way and need to correct it asap!! One thing I've noticed is that while I've not been on plan every day, like I'd prefer, I am making better choices. That's a huge thing for me to know that if I do go off I'm not going to go crazy. Now the next challenge will be staying on plan this week and doing well.

Hi Kim
    Part of being on NutriSystem is learning to make better choices, It sounds as if it is working for You.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    100% 05/18/2015

I changed my MFP weight to reflect when I started NS so my weight loss shown here would be my NS loss. I did lose 10 pounds or so before I started NS, but that was since I signed up with MFP years ago. I will savor the pounds lost, but continue with the NS number.

Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU

Hi Linda Kay
    I did the same thing, I edited my weight here so that the weight loss shown would be accurate to when I started NS.

From What I have seen posted here, You need to reach Customer service and have them change the starting weight. However I seem to recall doing it on Numi too, But I think that only works for the First Day. Logged in and updated my weight as a test, but I did not see a place to edit weights.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I thought I had done it on NuMi, too, but I've tried to troubleshoot today, like Roger, and cannot find a way. Yes, call Customer Service. I'm sure they'll help.

• dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi Linda Kay
    I did the same thing, I edited my weight here so that the weight loss shown would be accurate to when I started NS.

From What I have seen posted here, You need to reach Customer service and have them change the starting weight. However I seem to recall doing it on Numi too, But I think that only works for the First Day. Logged in and updated my weight as a test, but I did not see a place to edit weights.

Good Luck
    Roger

to get Numi to show right it seems you have to contact customer service. i did the whole "do my real weight after initial set up" too. all it did was show i gained 15 pounds and when i put my real weight in a few days later on weigh in it only showed a pound lost. i just emailed their support... took two tries to get it 100% right but it was pretty painless and easy to deal with.

~kel