Strawberry cream cheese pie

Options
annieboomboom
annieboomboom Posts: 176 Member
no,no no. I am not saying you can induldge. Instead, try this. A plump red strawberry with a slather of cream cheese . Same taste. Minus the sugar, minus the crust but totally satisfying.

Replies

• AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Saw the title.....came for the recipe lol.
  • annieboomboom
    annieboomboom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I don't disappoint
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I don't disappoint

Hahaha. The strawberry and cream cheese sounds amazing though! Will try it next time I have strawberries in the house!
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    mix the cream cheese with a few drops of liquid sweetener, maybe a tsp of almond flour if you have it, then smear it on a strawberry

alternatively, you can pipe it into the strawberry(where you stemmed it) and put it on a plate or in a sundae glass for guests
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/cream_cheese_whipped_cream.html
    Add Strawberries to bowl. - "Crustless pie". I saw that once for an egg recipe. LOL (aka just filling).
    I remove Splenda and add more vanilla.
    I try to find the whipped Cream cheese, but look for the sugars and carbs for 0.
    Use Heavy Whipping cream, I found not all whipping creams are created equal, some add sugar. Look for 0 carbs sugars.
    Any others?
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Or............. you can make an ground almond crust (I did this for a quiche and it was delicious) a little more carbs, but not much for one portion (maybe 5) either way, delicious!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    This for me is pure evil. I make things and then eat ten times more than planned. I LOVE it that MUCH!! So thanks, but I'll save this for a rainy day when I have more willpower and less binge-wantonness saved up!