100% Challenge - Spring Means 100% Green - Mon 5/11 to Sun 6/21 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 05/22/2015 and 05/25/2015

Hi All- Crazy crazy weather we have been having. Thunderstorms and rain have been rolling in every afternoon for the past few days. We even received hail the size of a dime one evening. Beat the heck out of our squash and cucumber plants. We have the tomatoes and bell peppers in our greenhouse, so they are okay. We have little bell peppers and lots of tomato blooms so we were glad they were protected. My tomatillo plants fared okay out in the hail but did have some leaf damage. Blooms there too, but they grow like a weed, so they should be fine. I’m trying a purple tomatillo as well as green this year. Never tried them so we will see how I like them. Should make pretty looking salsa and I hope it tastes good too.

RogerToo- Way to go on the weight loss. That is fantastic!

Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Me again- FYI- I received an email from MFP support and they said they would look into adding a color dropdown to the tool bar above in the next update. No time frame yet, but now they know we would really appreciate having one.

Linda Kay
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

05/25/2015 100%

RogerToo
    RogerToo, when DH was shorted two frozen desserts NS gave us a financial credit for our next order. ??? Maybe it depends on who you get?
    I've no idea why I got the extra meals. I started with NS in 2007 after my 1st child was born. Then restarted in Oct or Nov 2011. I've been on AD (usually delay for 3 months) since then. This is the first time I can recall receiving extras like this.

Well, the gain was gonna happen, just didn't expect it to fall on me all at once. :blush:

Hi Sonya
    NutriSystem is not consistent, when I asked for a credit on a shorted Chocolate Pudding Mix they said no. Go figure! Why they would rather pay a warehouse person and shipping instead of a credit is beyond my comprehension, Especially when I said I had enough without it.

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo
    kmhawk wrote: »
    5/22, 5/23 100%
    5/24 NOT 100%
    WI 157.2 (-0.2)

I hope everyone's been having a wonderful weekend/holiday! I've been working like crazy around my yard trying to get things cut, trimmed, planted, cleaned up. Still have a whole list of things I could do :)

Welcome Ginny!

Hi Kim
    My Brother and I were doing yard work this morning, we cut up branches off of a volunteer tree, Pulled Ivy off of the shed and cut it to length too. Put the pieces in tubs and took them to the recycle yard. They have a dumpster for branches and one for paper bagged Leaves and grass clippings.

Then we came home pulled the door off of the hinges on the shed and shortened it so it opened easily. It has a regular wood Door on it. Hot and sweaty work

Cheers
    RogerToo
    Me again- FYI- I received an email from MFP support and they said they would look into adding a color dropdown to the tool bar above in the next update. No time frame yet, but now they know we would really appreciate having one.

Linda Kay

Hi Linda Kay
    Good News, we can only hope!

Have a good Week
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Mistake sorry

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I was 100% May 25

• dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    5/26 100%
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    5/25 100%

2HyQ.gif
    BMfc3A
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    5/26 100%
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey I found you all! Plz start me at 240.0 with a goal of 6 pounds. Starting tomorrow! ;)

Rhonda
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Hi Rhonda!!!!!!!! Glad you found us.
  • nwsocal
    Options
    Thank you! I didn't really think about the demise of the group very much and hadn't checked into NS for the last several weeks. Apparently poof it was gone? I was able to find a back way into the discussion boards on NS and found RogerToo's post. Thank you RogerToo! Thanks to whoever created this group too (RogerToo? too? :) )
    and for Sonya keeping the spreadsheet. I hope anyone who wants to find us will.
  • nwsocal
    Options
    Btw, Dancingwaters user name is already taken so I created this new one. I seem to spend a lot of time between the Pacific Northwest and San Diego.....where our first son, DIL and first grandchild reside. Here he is.....

miaj68d1gwr8.jpg
    Our grandson Raylan von Glahn Coler born 5/5/15
  • mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5/25 and 5/26 100% :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Oh, Rhonda, what a precious precious babe. Love his name, too.
  • whatsasize8
    whatsasize8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    100% 5/25

Linda Kay, we had some intense storms and winds last night. I understand we were under Tornado Watch until 5 am, but neighboring parishes (counties) were under Tornado Warning. I was awake until at least 2 am listening to the radio.
    Ah, thanks for sharing the update from MFP. Just that they got your email and responded... :+1:

RogerToo, go figure indeed. I think a financial credit would be easier and less costly, but oh well. What do I know? :wink:

Rhonda, I'm glad to see you found us. :smile: Oh, and what a sweet pic of Raylan! I love his birthdate too! How does it feel to be a grandma? What do you want your first grandbaby to call you?

• Trixie258
    Trixie258 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    5/25,26 NOT 100%
    WI 202.2
    Hi everyone..sorry so late..SO doing much better and we've been down at the motorhome getting it ready. No internet there and my phone wouldn't let me log in. Out the door to head there again today.
    Hope to catch up on posts soon..in the mean time all my positive thoughts to everyone.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    nwsocal wrote: »
    Hey I found you all! Plz start me at 240.0 with a goal of 6 pounds. Starting tomorrow! ;)

Rhonda

Hi Rhonda
    Welcome to the Challenge!
    RogerToo
  • RogerToo
    Options
    05/26/2015 100%

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo

nwsocal wrote: »
    Thank you! I didn't really think about the demise of the group very much and hadn't checked into NS for the last several weeks. Apparently poof it was gone? I was able to find a back way into the discussion boards on NS and found RogerToo's post. Thank you RogerToo! Thanks to whoever created this group too (RogerToo? too? :) )
    and for Sonya keeping the spreadsheet. I hope anyone who wants to find us will.

Hi
    I'm glad You found us. I suspect that the old forums will be going away in the near future. Even in read only mode it is being helpful. :) If there is anything there You want to save, now is the time to do it.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
    100% 5/25

Linda Kay, we had some intense storms and winds last night. I understand we were under Tornado Watch until 5 am, but neighboring parishes (counties) were under Tornado Warning. I was awake until at least 2 am listening to the radio.
    Ah, thanks for sharing the update from MFP. Just that they got your email and responded... :+1:

RogerToo, go figure indeed. I think a financial credit would be easier and less costly, but oh well. What do I know? :wink:

Rhonda, I'm glad to see you found us. :smile: Oh, and what a sweet pic of Raylan! I love his birthdate too! How does it feel to be a grandma? What do you want your first grandbaby to call you?

Hi Sonya
    It has been a bad period of weather out to the south and west of me form what the TV news reports are saying. Hard to believe we are in a moderate drought.

NutriSystem IMO could have left the forums open, Went to a advertising supported model with a advert free pay option such as this site uses to make money. Opened up the tracking tools to all and been a large success, But nope, they pulled out the gun and shot themselves in the foot instead.

Have a Great Day
    Roger
  • kmhawk
    kmhawk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5/25 & 5/26 100%

Sonya - Thanks for all your hard work on the SS!!

Catherine - Love the graphic for reminding us to think if it's really worth it before we eat the cookies or pizza! I'm thinking I need to post it on my fridge :)

RogerToo - Sounds like you've been just as busy in the yard too :)

Rhonda - Your grandson is adorable!

Jen - We will certainly miss you but hope you'll be back for the next challenge.

Linda Kay - Tomatillos in the garden sound awesome! I didn't even think about planting any of those, but there's always next year :)

For the second time in a row when I go to the MFP page I've been hit with the dire popup warning of death and destruction and today it had a very loud buzzing with it. I had to use the task manager to shut down my browser. It's gotten to the point that I only click to get straight to this group, post, and then get out of MFP as quick as possible. I've heard other people have had problems with MFP but not recently on this thread. Anyone else had any issues?

-Kim