Stall over!!!

Options
DianaElena76
DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
I'm so glad I stuck with it! I stalled for over a month, but the scale is finally moving again! I'm now at the 30-pound total loss mark and only 6.5 pounds from ONEderland! :astonished:

Replies

• glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    SWEET! Nice work. It's so hard to be patient sometimes.
  • KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congrats!
    ::flowerforyou::
  • SlimBride2Be
    SlimBride2Be Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    yay!
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats! oh that lovely feeling when the stall ends! and so close to your goal :)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • DianaElena76
    Options
    tlmeyn wrote: »
    Congrats! oh that lovely feeling when the stall ends! and so close to your goal :)

Getting out of the 200s is just my initial goal. At 5'1" I'd still be obese at 199. But I'll be SO EXCITED when I no longer have to see three-digit numbers beginning with 2 on the scale!
  • TribalmamaEmily
    TribalmamaEmily Posts: 41 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Great perserverance! You desrved the "warrior" compliment of your MIL. :smiley:
  • DianaElena76
    Options
    Hehehe, glad you mentioned that @TribalmamaEmily! I loved being called a warrior. Of course my MIL thinks I'm pretty awesome already because she came over while I was in labor and I was just hanging out at home calling the cable company and stuff... and because I can handle her son. :wink:
  • pkroyle
    pkroyle Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!! :smiley:
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful!
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! I share the dream of beginning my weight with a 1 instead of a 2. Oh happy day!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I'm not near ONEderland, but my stall broke too. We just gotta keep swinging. The scale will catch up eventually. LOL
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot! That has got to be such an exciting feeling to be so close to your your first goal. Good work!
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! My stall broke too, bizarre that it happened to all of us at the same time.
  • jumanajane
    jumanajane Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I am sooo happy for you! I too can't wait until I am in the 1's but at the moment am into my 4th week of stall. So encouraging to hear you and others have broken it...makes me just grit my teeth and hang in there!!