Find Friends: Charge / HR Owners

Options

Replies

• gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends...I need to get myself in gear and get my 10k+ steps per day...feel free to add me. I will try to add people from previous post as well.
    //www.fitbit.com/user/29Q794
  • camarotx
    camarotx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wife and I both use Charge HR and Aria Scale ... love them.
  • monu1710
    monu1710 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just bought a fit bit charge hr.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3GR2T5
  • MyrtonThompson
    MyrtonThompson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been using the charge for about a month. Had to play with the settings to get it to average about the same as my old pedometer but love it now!
  • jimed43
    jimed43 Posts: 18 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I got my charge today... Upgraded from a flex... feel free to add me
  • Jenjen1388
    Jenjen1388 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please reply with your user profile

Jenjen1388
  • viriloses
    viriloses Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just got mine today! Add me! www.fitbit.com/user/3GVKY9
  • charlii82
    charlii82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been using my Charge HR for 5 days so far and I love it still getting to grips with how it all works, would love some more friends feel free to add me
  • chinabs
    chinabs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Fitbit Charge HR peeps: I just received one from my hubby as a gift for all my hard work since January on getting healthy and in better shape physically. We are both on this journey and it's going well. I just sinked it to MFP and we'll see how it works today. Any advice is welcome. I'm in Ontario Canada.
  • TracySprings
    TracySprings Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just found out I could sync the two apps! I'd love some new friends!
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/3B98F9
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hello....been on MFP and Fitbit for a while but my Fitbit Zip broke so my hubby was a sweetheart and got me a Fitbit charge :). Since I started my journey in January I lost almost 40 lbs. and still have ways to go. Not sure yet how the syncing worked or how to add people from here but would love to get some new friends :).
  • kimberleyclark5209
    kimberleyclark5209 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just got my fitbit charge today, converted from the jawbone UP!
    www.fitbit.com/user/3GWF5M
  • LeggoKee
    LeggoKee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just received charge hr! Looking fwd to getting healthy! Any motivating friends or folks that could use a motivator, let me know!
  • LeggoKee
    LeggoKee Posts: 2 Member
    Options

www.fitbit.com/user/3GSY8F :)
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    www.fitbit.com/user/2BMHFT
  • _Derek_
    _Derek_ Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have had my Fitbit for 2 months. I feel lost if I forget to put it on in morning. I love it!
  • jordansdesigns
    jordansdesigns Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! Excited to have finally ordered mine. It came late Wednesday, got it charged, got my 10000 yesterday and trying to hurry and get it this morning, lol. Having foot surgery today! ; ) yes, it's killing me but want to get my steps in, lol. My husband thinks I'm crazy. I've been wanting this for almost a year!
    Can't wait to get today over with, heal up and start walking more! Looking forward to meeting some new friends here once I'm "up and running"! :smile: been here on and off for several years, lose, gain it back. Ready to get it off and keep it off! Have a great day!
  • marciabwls
    marciabwls Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit one ... I love it..it's my motivation along with my family and MFP friends...I heard that the charge wasn't as accurate..Any advise?? I am always forgetting mine in my pocket..really want a wrist band one
  • EmpireApple
    EmpireApple Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends https://www.fitbit.com/user/3BYKKK
  • WhatLouAte
    WhatLouAte Posts: 155 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me //fitbit.com/user/3DZ4VV