Claremoak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately stayed the same :s
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Options
    last week: 183.3
    this week: 177.6

Not sure what's going on - but I'll take it!
  • Survivorstartingover68
    Survivorstartingover68 Posts: 25 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

I'll stay at the same weight to give everyone a fighting chance ;-)

Just kidding... been busy with the new addition to the family and unfortunately the eating hasn't been the greatest. I have hit the gym a few times though so hopefully when I have the courage to hop on the scale, it'll all even itself out. Great work everyone :-)

CONGRATS JAY!!!!!!

I'm holding at 210

• TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Despite my efforts, I'm up - 163.4. So tempted to just give up. For some reason my body is just holding on to this weight range. Ughh! But I'm going to forge ahead, stick with it and push thru. Not going to be an easy twelve weeks I see. Smh!
  • nutellew
    nutellew Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 134
    This week: 132

2 lb down. yay! :smiley:
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,327 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Lagopus wrote: »
    ... been busy with the new addition to the family and unfortunately the eating hasn't been the greatest.

Congratulations Jay! Good choice of focus, too. In the overall scheme of things, it's a lot more important paying attention to your son's first few days of life than to your weight loss goal.

Congratulations, Jay. Your life has changed 4ever! :)
  • athleticgirl2K15
    athleticgirl2K15 Posts: 16 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    TanyaS007 wrote: »
    Despite my efforts, I'm up - 163.4. So tempted to just give up. For some reason my body is just holding on to this weight range. Ughh! But I'm going to forge ahead, stick with it and push thru. Not going to be an easy twelve weeks I see. Smh!

Same here! I'm up - 166.8.. It's so annoying to do everything RIGHT and still gain weight!!! :(
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, @TanyaS007, @athleticgirl2K15, @whelehan1 and @unaannryan!

Sure, it's frustrating when you've struggled to lose and see a gain instead. But remember your weight varies a lot because of other things, like how much water you're retaining and how recently you ate. I know I can weigh a couple pounds extra the morning after a late dinner, even it it was a small dinner, well within my calorie budget.

I weigh myself every day but never pay attention to a single day's weight. I always average over the whole week. Worth trying?
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: I didn't lose anything on my regular weigh in day, which was on Wednesday, but I weighed myself today and I am down 2 lbs
    Week 0: 263
    Week 1: 261
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
  • cands86
    cands86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    189 :( somebody slap me!
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    *SLAP*
    Come on Candice, you can do it! This is just a temporary setback.
    Next time you pick up something you know you shouldn't eat, put it down again. I'm rooting for you!
    Remember, this is a battle you win one little victory at a time.
  • xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    First weigh in: 212.5
    Current weight: 211
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited June 2015
    Options
    *SLAP*
    Come on Candice, you can do it! This is just a temporary setback.
    Next time you pick up something you know you shouldn't eat, put it down again. I'm rooting for you!
    Remember, this is a battle you win one little victory at a time.

I'll have to join Candice in that slapping contest after last night, L :tongue:
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    Hang in there, @TanyaS007, @athleticgirl2K15, @whelehan1 and @unaannryan!

Sure, it's frustrating when you've struggled to lose and see a gain instead. But remember your weight varies a lot because of other things, like how much water you're retaining and how recently you ate. I know I can weigh a couple pounds extra the morning after a late dinner, even it it was a small dinner, well within my calorie budget.

I weigh myself every day but never pay attention to a single day's weight. I always average over the whole week. Worth trying?

That's a great idea. :)
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    TanyaS007 wrote: »

Same here! I'm up - 166.8.. It's so annoying to do everything RIGHT and still gain weight!!! :(

Thanks for understanding! I thought it was just me.
  • LauraCunningham1
    LauraCunningham1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options