Lik Minded Lushes June 2015

Options

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Wednesday=2.5 drinks one was a big Cadillac margarita, then shared one, then had a Corona Light
    Tonight should be a 0.
    Sorry for any spoilers! I'll shhhhh....
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    There's something about sitting on my deck grilling out that requires drinks. So last night I had a Sweetwater 420 and a Modelo.

I'm getting another bottle (or 2) of that Austrian wine on the way home, but going to try to take it easy tonight.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    yup..you can't go without a cocktail when grilling!
    I had wine as promised...more tonight.
    TGIF lushes! :drinker:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - 1 beer
    Team win
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Well lushes, I hadn't picked up my wine club since January so I now have 2 and 1/2 cases of wine to take care of. :bigsmile: It is beautiful and hot today. I am working on the stone tiles for our planter bed. We get the Trex for the deck redo's on Monday so next weekend will be working on that. Work is crazy and I just don't feel like dealing with anything when I get home. I hope you are all good. I drank a bottle of rose last night. Have a great week end my friends.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    RE: Grilling. Yes, there is a rule. You need to have a cocktail while grilling. If you don't, it just won't turn out. So says the grilling handbook. ;)
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

Random question, I missed ONE day of not logging & I was up to 250 days...does anyone know how to get that back? I've contacted someone in the past, but I don't remember who it was. Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated! THANKS!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Bridget, it's in the technical support section of the community forums. Here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/279014/days-in-a-row-incorrect#latest

I'm plugging along. The son is home tomorrow so I'm busy getting the house ready. :smiley:
  • amysj303
    Options
    I had a pretty lushy weekend, I didn't even get a 0 yesterday because we got last minute tickets to U2, it was a great show but I had 3 big beers.
    Friday=4 drinks
    Saturday=1 marg, 1 colorado greyhound, 2 beers, 2 glasses of wine
    Sunday=3 beers

I have not done any grilling yet this year! It has been so rainy in the afternoon/evenings lately!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Happy Monday all. It was a busy weekend. Sealing a bunch of tile for the outdoor planter I actually didn't drink much. I have yet to open a bottle of all that wine I got. I may have to turn in my lush card. It is over 80 degrees today so I am HOT! I think I am melting. It is beautiful though. I am making a cob salad for dinner. Minimal cooking.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    you've been warmer up north than we are down here, robin! I love me a cobb salad :)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    LOVE grilling...and yes I do require something refreshing while doing so....preferable with booze :wink:

Busy weekend, but good. I was DD saturday night, so I had a few Coronas at my nephews party. Sunday we had a baptism, my in laws drove, had some white wine and more when we got home. Yesterday I was dragging.

Actually managed a zero yesterday :huh: Feeling good today. Gonna get in some yoga tonight.

Happy tuesday!!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I opened a bottle of pinot gris last night and only had two glasses. It was great with the salad. tonight is Doug grilling brats and ears of corn. I would exist on fresh grilled corn on the cob all summer if I could. I love it. I will probably finish my wine and maybe have a Newcastle with the brats. It is supposed to be over 80 again today.

• bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Syd!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I was so-so over the weekend. Friday we didn't finish the liter bottle of wine I bought. We did walk up and have a beer before dinner. Was too sleepy after we ate a late dinner to drink much more. Saturday I probably had a bottle of wine, a couple beers and a glass of red. I was kinda drunk but remember everything. Sunday I had a beer at lunch and one at the baseball game. Yesterday I played in a golf scramble and drank 5 16oz Miller lites. I think it was 5..... Domestic beer is so weird. If I drank the equivalent in wine to 6 beers, I'd have been tanked. I had a period where I was kind of buzzed, but by the time I ate and it was time to go, I was basically sober. I did eat way too much bad for me food over the weekend. Topped it off with all that beer and I was feeling icky this morning. Feeling a bit better now, but I really need a good sweat.
  • amysj303
    Options
    Got a 0 last night!!
    Maybe tonight, or if I am low on cals I might have some wine-while I watch the season finale of Married at First Site-will the couple choose to stay together or get a divorce? can't wait to find out!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-3 grape vodka and sprite zero
    Wednesday-????
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Monday-a bottle of wine sipped over the whole day.
    Tuesday-0
    I'm thinking cocktails tonight. The son is home and we're grilling steaks and catching up on TV shows.
  • rjadams
    Options
    I finished my bottle of wine so 2.5 more glasses. but that was all. Pretty good for this old lush. Our decking was delivered yesterday (finally) so we know what I will be working on this weekend.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-3 grape vodka and sprite zero
    Wednesday-2 margaritas
    Thursday-???

I should not be drinking so frequently, but its hard when you come home, the weather is warm and everyone else is having a drink!!!